Oneshot: Sal x Reader|| Can I kiss you now?

Can I kiss you now?

Sal's point of view

Larry and I sat in his bedroom just talking back and forth about whatever came to mine, when he asked,
"Hey, how long have you and (Y/N) been together?" I blushed thinking about (Y/N), they made my life a million times better, I wasn't sure what I'd do without them.

"Almost two years now... Why?" Larry sat up and looked at me.
"Havvvvve you kiss (Her/Them/Him) yet?" My blushed darkened as I watched Larry smirked at my now red ears. "I'll take that as a no." He continued.

I sighed falling back onto the bean bag I was sitting on and put my hands on my prosthetic face.
"...They've never seen my face." I whispered, a bit embarrassed. I heard Larry choke on the drink he was drinking, so I looked up at him.
"You're-You're joking right? Like actually? For real for-"
"Yes!," I cut him off, " Yes... You know how I feel about it... I really, really like (Y/N)... I-I just can't do it."

My hands found their way back to my face, as my back hit my bean bag again.
"Man, (Y/N) is just as crazy for you, as you are for them. They wouldn't care what you look like." Larry said, plopping down on the beanbag I was on, taking up most of the room.

We spent some time talking about the whole thing, and how mine and (Y/N)'s
anniversary is coming up.
"Just kiss them then." Larry suggested, looking at me as we talked.
"Dude, I can't, 'just kiss then.' That's rude and I don't want to make them uncomfortable..." I said, playing with my pigtails, thinking about (Y/N).

Larry rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Sally dude, I can tell for a fact (She/He/They) wants to kiss you! They looked at your prosthetics lips ALL the time." More blush came creeping back on my face as I touched my plastic lips.
"R-really? Are-Are you sure? C-cause maybe (She's/He's/They're) just-just looking at m-my-" Larry cut me off.

"Sal just let them love you!" He yelled, grabbing my shoulder and shaking me. I laughed as he did so, causing him to start laughing too. When he stopped I smiled up at him under my prosthetic and said,
"Ok... ok I- I'll... I'll kiss them." Larry cheered, and started ruffling my hair.
"Nice! Listen I know you won't regret it dude!"

Your point of view + Time skip to your anniversary. :p

I smiled as I finally finished packing Sal's present. Today was our anniversary, it made me sooo excited. Sal was the sweetest boyfriend I could ever ask for , so I hope he likes his gift. I sat the gift down and got dressed into something comfortable, but dressy, wanting to look nice.

Sal and I were going to celebrate in my apartment, my parents were out of town, but they said it was ok. I went to the kitchen and made a plate of snacks. I also laid out some drinking straws, so Sal will have an easier time.

I had everything laid out, now I just have to wait for Sal. I sat on the couch and watched TV while fixing my hair.
When there was a knock at the door I quickly opened the door with a smile on my face. There was Sal wearing a white buttoned up shirt with his hair up on a bun and of course his prosthetic face. In his hands were a small box and beautiful flowers.

"H-hey (Y/N), you look great." He held out the flowers to me, shuffling on his feet. I took the flowers and admired them. They were lovely white lilys wrapped in a blue ribbon.
"Thank you Sal, the flowers are lovely. You also look great if I may say." I said opening the door for him.
"Thanks..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

When we both were inside I put the flowers in a vase of water and sat with Sal on the couch.
"Happy anniversary SallyFace!" I said happily holding out my gift. He took it gently and said,
"Thank you," He unwrapped the box, pulling the bow and moving the paper. Inside was a guitar pick signed by the lead singer of Sanity Falls.

He was stunned for a second then said,
"H-how did you get this? This-this is amazing!" He pulled me into a hug and I let out a small laugh as I hugged back.
"I'm SO glad you like it. It was really hard to get my hands on it." I said as we pulled away, but my smile quickly left my face as I looked to Sal; he was now frowning under his prosthetic.

"Sal? Is something wrong?" I asked setting my hand on his plastic cheek.
"I-I... My gift isn't as good as yours." I gave him a sweet, loving smile and said,
"I'll love whatever you get me, just because it came from you. Everyday with you is a gift." I felt his face heat up as he looked down at the gift. He then sighed and handed it to me.

I took the box and opened it easily, not knowing what was inside. I felt Sal's eyes on me as I pulled out a blindfold.
My face instantly went to confusion as I looked from the cloth to him.
"A... blindfold?" I asked, he held up his hands and said,
"That's- That's j-just part one, you put it on to get the real gift."

Sal's point of view

"That's-That's j-just part one, you put it on to get the real gift." I was pretty embarrassed, but I was to far in to back down. They smiled softly and tied the fold on, keeping the smile. I gulped and brought my hands to the clips of my prosthetic.

As I removed it, I watched (Their/Her/His) smile grow. I let the mask fall into my hands and then set it aside.
"Give me your hands... p-please." I said, taking their out stretched arms and bring them to my face. (They/She/He) let out a small giggle as they now smiled opened mouth.

Their fingers felt the cuts and scars that lined my face from top to bottom. From my showing teeth to the chuck missing from my chin.
"I-I know this is-isn't the best gift but-" I was cut of my (Y/N) saying,
"Can I kiss you now?" I blushed and nodded in their hands.

(Y/N) sat up and brought my lips to theirs. They kissed me softy, leaning on me for support. I wrapped my arms around their waist bringing them closer, enjoying their warmth. The kiss was softly and sweet, I felt nothing but love.When we pulled away I held my eyes closed to savor the feeling.

When I finally opened my eyes, I see
(Y/N)'s staring back at me. I jumped and quickly covered my face with my arms, I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. Oh god this is it, (She's/ he's/they're) going to leave me!

I held my face tightly letting my nails sink into my skin. I was on the verge of breaking when two hands pulled my arms away. I see (Y/N) with tears in their eyes, holding my arms gently.
"Why did you hide your face?" They said slowly, moving their hands up my arms to my shoulders.

I looked away, shamed that I even considered this.
"I-I'm sorry, please don't cry. I-I know it's not what you wanted b-but-" I standard out, but was cut off by (Y/N) who kissed me again. I was too nervous to kiss back, so they pulled away and said,
"Sal... I'm not crying because I hate your face. I'm crying because I'm so happy I can see your face. It's perfect, just like you."

"You don't have to lie (Y/N), I know what I looked like..." The tears that formed, now slide down my face, getting caught in my cuts and scars.
(Y/N) kissed my tears away, and left one final kiss on my forehead.
"Sal, I'd never lie to you, especially about you. Listen, I know it may be hard to understand, but I love your face. Your scars are part of who you are, and I love every part of you with all my heart."

By this time, I was crying all over again, I was wrapped up in (Y/N)'s arms as they rocked me softly. (He/She/They) whispered in my ears words of love and happiness. When I finally calmed down, I pulled away to look at them.

"Are you ok?" (Y/N) asked, putting one hand on my cheek. I bring my hand up to met it, enjoying their touch and whispered,
"Yeah... I think I am... I love you
(Y/N)." They smile and put our foreheads together.
"I love you too..."

(Hey everyone! Thank you all for the nice comments about my break; you guys are TOO sweet! I'm still a little sick, but I promised I'd be back, so here I am. I love you guys so much!)
~Missdeadinside

2-23-19