Bonus!!!

As requested I happily present... the bonus part!! Time frame is two years after Blaine got released.

Blaine and I were traveling to Virginia Beach for a little vacation. Just a spring getaway for some time to reconnect. I'd been studying really hard for school lately and then graduation prep had been very time consuming. Blaine had been patient and he'd been working super hard managing the bar Nixon had left empty. Blaine had turned it around in no time after his brother bought it for him. It was still a bar but far less shady. Blaine loved it almost as much as he loved me.

Blaine was the perfect boyfriend. He was driving and I was flipping the radio around. He was tapping along with the sound on the steering wheel.

"Just turn it down and talk to me." Blaine laughed when I flipped it again.

"Alright, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Have you heard from the the hospital yet?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I only just applied and I just graduated, so maybe they want someone more experienced."

"Baby I'm sure they'll call." He said.

"I can't believe I graduated."

"I can, because you study constantly and you're insanely smart." Blaine smiled. "You're gonna be a great doctor."

"I'm only an RN." I giggled. "Maybe I'll go back eventually though."

"I think you should. You can do anything you want to though." He shrugged.

"Trent and Madi should be back from their honeymoon next week." I said.

"Think she's pregnant yet?" He laughed.

"I don't think she wants kids." I sighed. "She said something about being extra careful before the wedding and it's stuck with me."

"Do you want kids?" Blaine asked me.

"I don't know after how awful my parents were, maybe I'm not meant to be a mom. With the mental and physical abuse from my mother and after my dad walking out, I don't think I'd even know how to raise a kid." I sighed.

"You like the thought though, of being a mom?"

I nodded fingering the fringe on my shorts. "I do, but I worry I'd mess the kid up, ya know?"

Blaine smiled. "I like the idea of kids. I mean I know we both had pretty messed up childhoods, but I'd like to think we know what not to do with our kids."

"Our kids?" I loved hearing him say things like that.

He reached over and threaded our fingers together. "Well I wouldn't consider kids with anyone else."

My heart raced and I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I can't believe you're so corny sometimes."

"We should get married." Blaine smiled at me.

He'd been saying that for awhile now. I wasn't against marriage but I just didn't feel like we were ready. I mean we live together and I love him, but was that enough?

"Don't give yourself a stroke over there." Blaine laughed.

"I can never tell if your serious when you say things like that." I sighed.

He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. "I'll marry you any day at anytime. You're it for me Brooke Sinner. Neither one of us has a lot of people to invite to a wedding so we can elope, or we can have a big wedding and invite anyone you want. As long as I get you for the rest of my life I'll be a happy man."

Ugh he was killing me! I'd been so tense lately. I practically had to keep myself from jumping him. It was ridiculous. We'd had sex quite a few times since he'd gotten out of jail, but now it's all I wanted when he said things like that to me.

"How much longer until we get there?" I asked.

"Why can't wait to be naked under me?" He winked my way knowing exactly what he was doing.

I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams."

"Only the best ones."

A few more hours of driving and we reached our destination. A gorgeous condo we'd rented right on the beach. We checked in and after a few rounds under the covers we even went down to the ocean.

"It's so beautiful." I said leaning back into Blaine's arms.

"Remember when I said we should run away to the beach?" He chuckled.

I nodded. "Yeah when you had the gunshot wound."

"What if we had a place down here? It could be our little runaway spot when life gets stressful?" He asked. "Would you like that?"

"Of course but how would we afford it?" I asked realistically.

He turned me in his arms smiling sheepishly. "I already bought it. The condo isn't a rental and it's already ours."

"What? How? When?" I was stammering.

"I saved up from the bar and I found a great deal that needed some work. I hired a guy and had everything done for a good price." He smiled. "It was finished the day of graduation and I thought that might be a good present."

"Ugh!" I threw my arms around his neck. "How did I get so damn lucky?"

"I ask that question every time I see you." He smiled. "I do have another question though?"

"What's that?" I asked letting go of him.

He fiddled around in the pocket of his swim trunks and retrieved a black velvet box. Then he knelt on one knee. "I'm one hundred percent serious when I tell you I love you. This is the greatest love I'll ever have, and my question is simple. Will you please do me the honor of being my best friend, my partner in life, the one who talks me out of stupid things, the only reason that keeps me sane, be my wife?"

I was already crying when I nodded my head. "Of course Blaine!"

He hopped up and wrapped me in a tight hug. He swung me around in a circle then sat me on my feet. Our lips met in a kiss like a match hitting gasoline.

"So," He smirked. "Wanna go work on the first kid?"

I giggled and nodded. "I'd have a thousand kids with you Blaine."

"I was thinking two or three." He shrugged.

"So are we going or what?" I bumped his hip with mine.

His hand smacked my ass and he chuckled. "Lead the way Mrs. King."

I rolled my eyes. "Soon to be Mrs. King."

"Details." He winked and started tugging me toward the hotel. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him again. "So much."

Blaine King was already my partner in life. He was my best friend and the only man I could see forever with. He was the only man I could see myself ever wanting to actually build a family with. Blaine King was the only bad boy I wanted.