Chapter Ten:

A/N: Hey! so I decided to part the whole hang-out story to two parts since it's seemed really long to me. so this is the first part, hopefully, I'll finish writing the second part till Friday. hope you'll enjoy :)

---------------------------------

Brian POV:

I parked my car outside of Zach's house and headed to the front door. My watch showed it's 18:59, just in time.

I knocked three times on the door when the clock changed to 19:00 sharp.

Not sure why, but I was really nervous.

It's just a friendly hang-out session, not a date, I need to chill.

Michelle, Zach's mother, opened the door. She immediately smiled at me and invited me inside.

"Brian! It's so nice to see you here, Zach told me he's heading out tonight with his friends, I'm glad to see you're a part of the group as well, now I know he's going to be in good hands!" she laughed.

"ha-ha yeah, you have nothing to worry about..." I laughed nervously back at her.

"you can wait in the living room, I'm going to get Zach down here in a minute!" she said and started to head up the stairs to the second floor.

I'm too fidgety to sit down, so I started to check out the family photos instead, there's an adorable photo of Zach and his sister, with some matching Disney pajamas. and here's a picture of all four of them, on some fishing trip I assume, looking very happy. It seems like they all have such a great loving relationship. I'm glad.

As I heard Zach footsteps down the stairs, I took a step back from the pictures, I don't want to look like a complete weirdo that snooping around his house.

"Um... hey Brian," Zach said to me quietly, as if he didn't want to greet me at all, but noticed his mother is following him down the stairs.

"Hey, Zach, ready to go?" I asked him. Even with his plain white t-shirt and jeans, he looked great. He added a simple red & black flannel long-sleeved buttoned shirt above it. Probably so he won't get too cold at the cinema.

"yeah, I just need to get my glasses, I need them incase we're going to seat at the last rows of the theater"

"sure" I smiled at him. He'd probably look even cuter with glasses...

Ugh, not those weird thoughts again. Ever since I found out that Zach's gay, it seems like I can't stop thinking about him, in a more than a friendly way...

It's not that I'm against gay people, I just think it's weird that those thoughts only popped out after he revealed he's gay...

"ok, now we can go" he came back from the kitchen with his glasses in his hands.

"have fun boys! Brian, make sure that Zach doesn't do anything illegal or dangerous!" Zach's mom yelled to us back from the kitchen.

"mom! We're just going to watch a movie, stop it!" Zach yelled at her back, and I could see how his cheeks turning red as they did at lunch today. How adorable.

"Don't worry Michelle, I'll make sure he won't do any of those" I laughed as we headed back to the front door.

As we both arrived at my car, I noticed how Zach is about to open the back-seat door of the car.