Chapter Fifty-one:

Zach's POV:

"so, you're gonna get released till Christmas, right? I'm going to have a party" Olivia asked.

"Olivia, this is not the right time," Fred told her.

"what? It's not like I'm going to re-schedule my party because of this" she said.

"Olivia..." Fred glared at her.

I rolled my eyes.

Why am I not surprised.

She's still an idiot.

"I don't know. I hope I could be released soon. I'm feeling better already" I lied.

"you're just trying to get an early release so you could meet up with Brian. You need to stay at the hospital for supervision, Zach, you've been in a car crash, and prior to that, you've been hit and starved by a psychopath" Fred now turned to glare at me.

"it's whatever. I'm not staying here for Christmas" I told him.

"that's nice and all, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one to make this decision for you," doctor Harp said as she entered the room.

I blushed.

"can you two go for a walk for a couple of minutes? I need to run some tests" doctor Harp asked Olivia and Fred.

They both nodded and started to back out of the room.

"get me a pizza when you come back!!!" I yelled at Fred.

He better come back with a pizza.

"so, who's Brian? I don't think I saw him yet" doctor Harp asked, as she checked my heartbeat.

"he's my boyfriend. I don't know why he hasn't shown up yet" I said.

"well, I'm sure he has a good reason..." doctor Harp tried to cheer me up.

I hope he has a good reason.

---------------------------------

Half an hour later, doctor Harp was gone, and Fred and Olivia came back.

With a pizza box.

Thank god.

"so, how did they find you anyway? Your phone was dead" Olivia asked while nibbling on a slice.

"uh, I don't know. I don't remember" I told her.

"You left Olivia a voice message that you're being kidnapped by Jack" Fred mentioned.

"I did?" I asked surprised.