Chapter Sixty-two: The end.

Zach's POV:

Our table felt extremely awkward.

Olivia was absent, she went talking to basically everyone in this school one last time before the prom king and queen voting. As if it was the most important thing in her life... 

I swear I never saw her do anything with more enthusiasts as much as she has when she talked about winning prom queen.

Fred was focusing on his food and dodged from any eye contact with anyone.

Brian wasn't looking at me either. He seemed to be lost in space... just staring at nothing.

I, on the other hand, was on the edge of my seat. I felt nervous and I actually felt like I'm about to puke.

"Fred, can you accompany me to the bathroom for a second?" I asked him.

Fred just crooked his nose and gave me a weird look.

"it's just for a second"

"can it wait till I'll finish eating at least? I don't have a lot more left" he said.

I nodded.

Sure, I can wait.

I just stared at Fred's plate, watching every move.

After two more bites from his stake, he gave up.

"or we can just go now instead" Fred sighed.

---------------------------------

I grabbed his hand and basically pulled him inside the first available stall.

"Zach, I like you and all, but definitely not like that..." Fred began to say.

"shut up! I need your help"

"and why does it have to be inside of a toilet stale exactly?" he asked.

"because I feel like I'm about to puke"

"and you dragged me with you so I could watch you puke? Why would I want that?"

"I need you to tell me that I'm doing the right thing"

"it's just puking Zach, it's fine to puke sometimes," Fred said.

"Fred, I'm serious!" I whined.

"what's going on?" he sighed.

"I'm going to break up from Brian... tonight, after prom ends"