Chapter Twenty:

A/N: Hello to all of the new readers!

also, the story is ranked at #2 under the 'gay' category which is AMAZING.

never thought it'll rank so high!

so here's a new chapter for you.

can you guys believe we're already at chapter twenty? wow. neither.

hope you'll enjoy, also sorry for any mistakes. it has been written at 5 am lmao.

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

"So what's the big news?" I slumped on my bed, holding my phone up in the air.

"guess who just broke up???" Olivia was basically screaming, even though she knew she's on speaker and that I can hear her very well.

A small smile appeared on my lips.

"Brian and Kate! Just in case you didn't realize" Olivia was actually screaming to the phone.

"I got it, I got it... so soon though?"

"she said it was her decision, just didn't saw this relationship getting anywhere"

"interesting..."

"she also said he refused to have sex with her, several times! Like no offense, but this is kinda weird if you'll ask me, she's hot!"

"so does he..." I mumbled.

"focus Zachary! The guy probably had sex with 40% of the girls in school, so why would he refuse now? I mean, she's the co-captain of the cheer squad, they're supposed to be a perfect couple..."

"were," I said sharply.

"Sorry?" Olivia was asking as if she didn't hear my answer.

"they were supposed to be a perfect couple, as in the past. But they weren't, we should stop talking about it. It's irrelevant anyway"

"o...ok Zach. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I'm lowkey glad they broke up. I didn't like Kate at all, she was dumb and annoying. Sorry, I know she's your friend and all..."

"oh wow... I mean, we're not even that of close friends, but I think you're exaggerating... she's sweet and she's funny"

"well that's how you see her, clearly I don't see her the same... neither does Brian, apparently..."

"Maybe you're just overreacting because you have a crush on Brian, so you're not objective"

"Maybe you're not objective because you're her friend, after all. I just don't understand why you are taking it so personally Olivia..."