Big Trouble

The next morning, Chris woke up and he see's Sonic sleeping on his chair.

"Whoa, hey!" Chris yelled in surprise.

"Hey, do you mind, I'm trying to sleep." Sonic said.

"How did you get in here?" Chris said

"I'm the fastest thing alive, duh." Sonic said sarcastically.

Suddenly, his parents knock on the door.

"Chris!" Daniel said. 

"Oh shh. It's my parents." Chris said as he cracked the door open.

"Yeah, dad?" Chris said.

"Your mom and I are going out for awhile, remember that you're grounded." Daniel said.

"I know, dad. I'm gonna be on my best behavior while I'm on house arrest. Gonna be on good behavior, sir." Chris said.

"Sure thing, chief. Be good. See ya later." Daniel said.

"Okay, love ya dad." Chris said as he close the door.

"Grounded, huh?" Sonic said.

"Yeah, it sucks big time." Chris said.

Back at the Pentagon, Maggie was looking at more information about the hacking.

"There's only one hacker in the world that can break this code." Maggie said to herself as she figured out who or what did it. She downloaded all the information on a computer chip and hid it in her purse.

Back at Chris house. Him and Sonic are sitting on the patio outside, as Chris was looking up information on what kind of a hedgehog Sonic is. Sonic look at the video, Chris filmed last night and throws his phone in his lap.

"Hey, take a good look. I'm a hedgehog. Not an alien." Sonic said.

"I know. Um, please don't be mad about this, but you kinda look like one that breed out of a real hedgehog sorta. Which reminds me when did you learn how to talk, anyway?" Chris said as Sonic shrug.

"Hmm. That's a good question. Unfortunately, I don't even remember." Sonic said.

"So, I almost forgot you seem pretty hungry. I was thinking you might like to have something to eat." Chris said.

"Yeah, I guess I can go for something. What's on the menu?" Sonic said.

"Well, I was looking up on hedgehogs on the Internet and I found the perfect thing. So here you go." Chris said as he hands him a bowl of some brown stuff.

Sonic takes a bite of the browns stuff, but he was disgusted by the taste of the food and he spit it out.

"Ugh! What is this?" Sonic said.

"Cat food." Chris said.

"Ehh, No wonder it smells like cat piss." Sonic said.

"Well the website that I went to said that most hedgehog love cat food. I guess that means not all hedgehogs. I can also get you a bowl of crickets." Chris said.