Sonic been capture

While driving to an unknown area, Garrett interrogate Sam in the Jeep.

"So, Christopher Thorndyke. That's quite of a username you got on your YouTube page." Garret said.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was typo and I ran with it." Chris said.

"So couple of nights ago, you film this alien at a junkyard. Enlighten me." Garrett said.

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that what I filmed it was a total prank, it was a fake cgi creature that I created..." Chris said.

"Yeah, because hedgehogs don't do that and that would be crazy." Sarah laughed.

"Oh, really. 'Cause today, there was a little catastrophe downtown in San Francisco. It was on the news and it look just like the creature there. So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?" Garrett said.

"Oh that's just urban legend. Don't listen to him he's being all pissy, because he got fired from his mall job." Sarah said.

"Hey you, Victoria Secret model, don't test me. Okay?" Garrett said.

Suddenly, Sonic intercepted the convey, with Tails, Amy and Cheese.

"That thing is strong and tiny!" Garrett said.

"You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you my friend, Sonic The Hedgehog." Chris said.

"Taking the kids. That's No good, dude. Tails, relieve them of their weapons." Sonic said.

"You got it." Tails use his magnetic force on the aircraft to take away the agents guns.

"Bad agents." Cream said.

"Hi, there. Little fella." Garret said to Sonic.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprise to see us?" Sonic said.

"Look, there are Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you." Garret said.

"Get out of the car." Sonic said.

"All right." Garret said.

"I'm waiting." Sonic tapping his foot.

"What is Sector Seven, anyway?" Chris said.

"Hey, he's talking to you." Sonic said.

"How'd you know about the Freedom Fighers?" Sarah said.

"Where did you take my parents?" Chris said.

"I am not at liberty to discuss this." Garret said.

"No?" Chris said.

"Hey, you touch me, that's a federal offense. Hey. Brave now all of a sudden, with his little alien friend standing over there." Garret said.

"He's not an alien. He's a hedgehog." Chris said.

Suddenly, the backup team arrived.

"Guys, I think we got company!" Tails said.

Helicopters and black SUVs are heading their way and flashed their lights on them.

"Okay, I'm picking up rad readings under that bridge right down there." said the helicopter police.

"Guys! Up here. Quick!" Tails said as he tells Chris, Sarah and Sonic took them on his new aircraft and hide them under the bridge.

"Really strong readings right down below us. There they are. Okay, I see him. 11:30. 11:30. Right off the nose." said the helicopter police.