Finding The Emerald.

Tom arrived at work this morning, and everyone was heading to the community room.

"Hey, Harold what's going on?" Tom asked.

 "Emergency meeting. Did you heard about that blue alien thing last night?" Harold asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think it''s like an alien." Tom said.

The meeting came to order as the Lieutenant gave them an update the other night.

"Now, the other night, a blue figure just came to our city causing rampage. Now there wasn't too much of a destruction, there is a coincidence that it could be a danger to our people. But also there were four meteor showers hit last night we don't know what they were actually, but they could be a connection to the blue thing the other night." said the lieutenant.

"So is this suppose to be an alien hunt or something?" Tom said.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I'm ordering all of you to find this blue thing and capture it to the government military. Now let's move." the lieutenant dismiss them.

"Dude, an alien hunt. This could be exciting." Harold said.

"Yeah... real exciting." Tom said.

Back at home, Sonic and his friends are bored of being stuck in the garage.

"I don't want to stay in this garage, I want to go out and play." Cream said. "Chao." Cheese said.

"I know, Cream, but Chris said he gotta stay inside." Amy said.

"Hmm well, I know we're suppose to stay here, but I think I'm gonna do a little work on my new jet. I'm not going anywhere out of the house." Tails said.

"What's so important to go out to pick flowers?" Knuckles said.

"Well, you know Cream she likes flowers and make them into necklace in stuff." Sonic said.

"Or maybe she misses her mom." Tails said.

"Of course she does. I wish we can do something to cheer her up." Amy said.

Sonic saw a poster of some flowers at the Golden Gate Park. He figure if he can get some flowers over there.

"Sonic, where are you going?" Amy asked.

"I'm going over there to get some flowers for Cream." Sonic said.

"But Sonic, we promise Chris we would stay here in the garage." Amy said.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." Sonic said as he ripped the poster off the wall and ran out of the garage.

"Oh, that Sonic." Amy sighed.

"Sometimes, he just can sit still for a minute." Tails said.

"Well, that's your main squeeze, I'm out of here." Knuckles said.

"Hey! Where are you, going?" Amy said.

"I'm going for a walk. I'll be back before the kid gets back." Knuckles said as he left the garage.

"You and Sonic better not get into any trouble!" Amy said.

While Tails was working on his new jet and Cream was picking up flowers, Amy decides to go inside Chris's house.

"Nice digs."Amy said as she sat on the couch and watch tv.

While Eggman, was traveling to the city with his giant robot hawk, Beacon he was after the Chaos Emerald.

"Once, I get my hands on that Chaos Emerald, I'll create an even more powerful robot and get rid of that pesky blue hedgehog will be a blast." Eggman sinister laughed.