Battle in San Francisco

As they arrived in the city of San Francisco, Tom, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Cheese and Sarah were getting ready for Eggman. Tom order Harold and the GUN officers to evacuate the people out of the city.

"Come on, let's go! Mount up! Move out! Go! Go! Go! Here, I got shortwave radios." Tom command and gave radios to Harold.

"Wait. What am I supposed to do with these?" Harold asked.

"Well, use them! It's all we got!" Tom said.

Tom, Harold and the GUN officers try to clear the city as they're prepare for Eggman's wrath.

"Are there any aircraft orbiting the city?" Harold said speaking in the radio.

"We got one so far, a yellow fox is." Tom said.

"What?" Harold said.

"F-22 at 12:00." said the military officer as it flying able the city.

"All right, I want planes for air cover and get Tails on station to extract  that robot. Got it?" Tom speaking to the radio.

"Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!" said the GUN officer.

"We have you on visual." said the air force.

On top, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese are in the aircraft can see Eggman in the E-99 coming into the city launching rocket missiles.

"It's Eggman!" Knuckles yelled.

"Back up! Take for cover!" Harold said.

"No! no! no! no! Move!" Tom ordered.

"Incoming!" the officer said.

Eggman use the robot to blast at the officer in the city, while people are running and panicking. Explosions have erupted in the ground and at the buildings.

"Anybody hurt? Everyone okay?!" the GUN officer said.

"Clear the area!" Tom said.

"What the hell was that?!" Harold said as he was taking cover.

"What do you mean, He shot at us!" Tom said.

Tails lower his aircraft to the ground and let, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese out. A tank was firing shots at the E-99.

"Hey, Fox! I can't leave my guys behind there, take this flare. I want you to direct the Air Force to Eggman way. Signal the chopper and set the flare." Tom order Tails.

"No, no. I can't do this!" Tails said.

"Listen to me! You're a pilot now! I need you to direct the Air Force to Eggman, tell them to fire at the robot, or everyone in the city is going to die." Tom said to Tails.

"You gotta go. You gotta go." Tom said to Sarah.

"No, I'm not leaving till I get the girls out of here, okay?" Sarah said.

"Hey, Knuckles, where are you going?" Amy said.

"I'm gonna get to Eggman on foot." Knuckles said.

"Are you crazy? You're gonna get yourself killed?" Amy said.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about the people that Eggman is gonna hurt." Knuckles said as he walks towards Eggman way.

"If I don't stop Eggman, there won't be a city to save." Sonic said to himself as he rush to the battle in the city.

"Be careful, Tails!" Cream said.

"I will, Cream." Tails said as he flew up to the sky and direct the Air Force.

"Hit it!" said a GUN officer as he order his team to fire a grenade launcher at the Eggsterminator.

"Those fools think they can stop me with their puny guns? They don't realize that these bullets won't destroy this thing with the Chaos Emeralds in the machine." Eggman said as he launched more missiles at the officers in the city.

"Move to cover!" said the GUN officers.

"Watch out!" Tom yelled.

"Girl, get those animal kids out of here now!" Tom said to Sarah.

"I'm going! I'm going! Cream, Cheese, Amy get in the tow truck!" Sarah said.

"Get out of here now!" Tom yelled.

People were running and screaming at explosions going off in the city and the officers were trying to defend the city. Sonic has made it to Eggman direction.

"Eggman!" Sonic said.

"Sonic! I've been waiting for this moment." Eggman said.

"My my bet you think you're pretty impressive don't you? You may be big and strong, but I bet you don't move as fast as I do." Sonic said as he comes up with a plan to defeat the machine, using his speed. But Eggman uses the 7 Chaos Emeralds to give the machine empowerment. 

Eggman use the Eggsterminator to attack Sonic and punches him into a building, and then the Eggsterminator goes out of control and continues to pound Sonic very hard. 

"You asshole!" Chris screamed at Eggman.

"Whoa! Thank you grandpa for building this bad-boy" Eggman said as he impressed by the strength of the robot.

"My grandfather help your grandfather build this robot, too you know." Chris said.

"Ain't that a surprise. Your furry blue friend better stand down, because this thing is unbeatable." Eggman said.

"Please, Dr. Eggman leave Sonic alone!" Chris said.

"Never." Eggman said as he continues using the robot to beat Sonic.

Bokkun has hacked all of the GUN's robots and start using them to attack the city.

Sarah drives Amy and Cream away from the battle with truck, but decides to drive back.

"Hey, Amy. Do you still have that hammer with you?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, why?" Amy said.

"Good, you're gonna need it. Amy get to the back of the truck. Cream, Cheese get down." Sarah said.

Amy got out her hammer and move to the back of the truck.

"I'll drive. You hit those robots." Sarah said.

"Got it." Amy said.

As Sarah drives during the battle, Amy hits the hacking GUN robots with her hammer as she was driving

"Hit em' Amy! Hit em!" Sarah shouted.

"I'm hitting them!" Amy said as she swung her hammer at the machines coming after them

"What's happening?!" Cream cried out while holding to Cheese.

"It's okay, Cream! Everything is going to be alright." Sarah said while driving.

Amy throws her hammer at the machine like a boomerang, it made a direct hit and the hammer came back to her. Sarah stop the truck and got out of the truck with Cream and Cheese.

"Nice hit." Sarah said to Amy.

"That's what I call Girl Power." Amy said.

"All the machines are dead now." Harold said.

"All right, let's go! We got unfinished business!" Tom said as they rolled out.