A New Life

In Washington D.C. at a brief meeting, the Secretary of Defense, John Keller, made an announcement about Sector 7 and Dr. Eggman's whereabouts.

"Gentlemen, the President has ordered Sector 7 to be closed and the remains of Doctor Ivo Robotnik are unknown, but he are sending GUN to find him and capture him. But now, we owe our gratitude to a blue hedgehog, name Sonic." John said.

Tom Wachowski is now part of the chief of GUN. He reunites with his wife, Michaela and his daughter. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream and Cheese are now treated like celebrities and heroes in San Francisco. Rouge is still trying to find all the Chaos Emeralds and stealing jewelry.

Tails repairs his new aircraft, The X Tornado, that can transform into a X-Cyclone or into Battle Armor Mode. 

Knuckles resumes his task of guarding the Master Emerald now that Angel Island is here.

Amy and Cream and Cheese are now living in little shack that's close to Chris 's house.

Chris paid his dues, got his car fixed and let Sarah drive his it, which both are now in a  relationship.

As for Sonic, he freely runs through the city of San Francisco to the Golden Gate Bridge.

"With the Chaos Emeralds gone again, we cannot return to our old home, but we have started a new life here on planet Earth. A new world to call home. There maybe more danger coming, but with us here, we can save it from evil. Waiting, protecting. Life never stays slow around here for long. Thank goodness. Watch out, Eggman! I'm coming at you full speed! I'll be waiting." Sonic said as he sits on top of the Golden Gate Bridge.

                                                                                             The End

                                                                                             The End.