Robotnik's past

At a construction site, there happens to be the hiding of a Chaos Emerald.

Back at Eggman's fortress, Bokkun was getting his head fixed by Bocoe and Decoe, while Eggman was looking through photos of his grandfather and the rest of this planet.

"This place sure looks familiar." Dr. Eggman said to himself.

Eggman decides to hack inside the Guardian Units of the Nations computer for more information, displaying all of GUN robots he finds a database entry of his grandfather, Gerald Robotnik.  

"Unbelievable." Eggman said.

"What's wrong, Dr. Eggman?" Decoe asked.

"This world is the world that I was born in." Eggman said.

"What?!" Decoe and Bocoe exclaimed.

"This is Professor Gerald Robotnik who was the greatest scientific genius of his time, he's my grandfather." Eggman said.

"So that means there's a connection between this world and the one we came from?" Bocoe said.

"How can that be?" Bokkun said.

"The two worlds are in parallel universes and share the exact same position and time and space. Each is unaware of the others existence, but due to Chaos Control we travel between them." Eggman said as he look into more data information on his grandfather.

He logs into different passwords, but all of them were incorrect. He types in "Maria" the name of Robotnik granddaughter and cousin of Eggman. He logs into his grandfather's diary that reveals a project, but GUN's computer alerts them to his activities, and the Secretary of the Defense finds out that someone's hacking them again and alerts Maggie and Rouge to monitor them. He watch the news saying that a "gem" was found at the construction site, which it appears to be a green Chaos Emerald.

"We'll look up on my grandfather's diary another time, right now I got a Chaos Emerald to get." Eggman snickered as he use his robot hawk, Beacon to capture the Emerald.

The next morning, Chris was getting ready for school and Sarah was knocking on the front

"Hey." Sarah said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Chris said.

"I'm just here to see if you found the Chaos Emerald." Sarah said.

"Yes, it's in my parent's room in a Jewelry box." Chris said.

"Chris, who is at the door? Oh hello." his mother said.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, I'm a friend of Chris." Sarah introduce herself.

"Gosh, you're gorgeous." Chris mother said.

"She can hear you talking mom." Chris said as his dad, Daniel gave him a fist pound."

"Yeah, um.. I'm gonna go get my backpack, and then we'll be on our way." Chris said as he sneak outside to the garage and check on Sonic and his friends.

"Hey, guys." Chris said as he opens the garage door.

"Morning." Cream said.

"How did you guys sleep last night." Chris said.

"Could've been better if I was sleeping under the moon." Sonic said.

"Guys, look. I gotta go to school and remember, you got to stay inside while I'm gone." Chris said.

"How long we got to stay her in this smelly garage." Amy said.

"Just until, I come back I won't be gone too long, you guys got to stay here, so you won't get caught by the police, the military, the government or even be locked up in Area 99." Chris said.

"What's Area 99?" Tails asked.

"It's a top secret military base." Chris said.

"What?" Sonic questioned?

"It's where the National Defense Force keeps all their tanks fighter jets and high-tech spy equipment." Chris explained.

"That sounds like Eggman's kind of place." Knuckles said.

"And they'll also think that you'll be some type of mutant species that could attack our population."  Chris said.

"Think what they and you want. I'm gonna get some exercise." Sonic said, but Chris stop him.

"No! If they catch you they'll lock you up too." Chris said.

"They can't catch me I'm the fastest thing out there." Sonic said.

"I'm serious, Sonic. Don't be a smart ass. Is he always like this?" Chris asked Amy.

"All the time." Amy said.

"Now remember, guys, stay inside while I'm gone, okay." Chris said.

"Okay." Cream said.

"Chao." Cheese said.

"Sonic, will you stay inside." Chris demand.

"Yeah, whatever." Sonic said.

"Alright, I gotta go. See ya'll later." Chris said as he closed the garage door.