Twelve

~B.~

I stood next to Lily at the entrance of Victoria Secret. The two guards behind us shifted uncomfortably.

I grasped her hand and turned to glare at them sharply, they carried all of our bags.

I had hit all the kid stores possible and anything Lily looked at for more than fifteen seconds I grabbed.

Marcello's credit card burned a whole in my bag right now as guilt ate at me. Although, he had stressed to me if I didn't buy anything the guards would.

"You all stay here," I said pointedly before turning to the little girl. "You and I will tackle this together Lil's."

This girl was too innocent for this.

We stepped in and the perfume hit me as I glanced around at the lingerie on display. I silently rolled my eyes, Marcello wouldn't be seeing any of this on me before a date.

"Why does Uncle Marcello want you to get stuff here so bad?" Her delicate voice rang over the music they played.

Over the trip she had opened up. I learned that her favorite color was turquoise and her turtles name was Elephant.

She likes sequined skirts and swung our hands back and forth while we walked.

"Because he's a butthole."

Liliana nodded as if this explained everything.

"I'm assuming your Mrs. Milano?" A professional voice spoke next to me and I jumped.

I turned to see a girl with pretty pink hair next to me and double taked at the name. My eyes widened as Lily answered yes.

"Mr. Milano was specific about what he wanted while he called earlier. So, we just have to measure you and you can see what he picked and add on."

My jaw was to the floor as Lily dragged me forward. I gasped at the cart of things they put together, most were lace. Assortment of colors stacked on top of each other and I tried to find something that wasn't see through.

I picked up a pair of panties with garter stockings and almost passed out.

"I don't get it," Lily whispered to me as the woman took my measurements.

"Are they like bathing suits?"

"Uh- yea I guess you could say that."

"I didn't see anything like this when we got mine."

"No! You won't be getting these for a while. But when the time comes call me and Aunt Mel. We won't tell your daddy."

She nodded intently while I was ushered around and bodices were thrust towards me. I grabbed several seamless, cloth thongs that I would actually be wearing to be comfortable.

I also got an abundant amount of boy shorts, Marcello wouldn't be getting his way entirely.

Well that was a big fat lie but still.

I put a hand on my hip and rubbed my forehead while I paid for all this shit.

What did he think I was? Some model? I'd like to watch him walk around in the g-string he bought and see how he liked it.

Lily and I walked out along with our countless bags that had our guards paling.

"That's all your boss," I motioned to the luggage and continued on my way. We found the nail salon and I jumped around with excitement as Lily picked out designs.

She was getting set up for a pedicure first as the nail tech glanced at me and my naturally long nails.

"Oh you're coming too hun," she grabbed a color I didn't see and sat me across from Lily as she messed with the tablet set up at the children's chair for pedicures.