Twenty Six

~M.~

To say Belle and I are insatiable is an understatement right now. It's been a week since we first had sex and it now happened several times a day with very unconventional timing.

Was I mostly to blame? Yes. But she wasn't entirely innocent. We were currently lying in bed naked at three in the afternoon after she pounced on me in the kitchen.

Belle was drooling on my shoulder right now as I read up on a file. Two days ago we had found an actual hide out and shot everyone there. I gave strict instructions on keeping two alive for further questioning, thankfully two had only been shot in the shoulder.

They were currently being interrogated and Milano's are known for their success rate in the subject.

My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it. I adjusted the sleeping Belle to avoid her waking up. She hummed and tangled her legs with mine.

"What?" I spoke into the phone and managed to not disturb her.

"You're not going to be happy," was what Dean started with.

I narrowed my eyes at the phone, "you telling me I'm not going to be happy makes me unhappy."

"You're father just showed up. He's in the living room glaring at everyone."

I inhaled sharply and hung up the phone. I was half tempted to stay up here and go another round with Belle but glanced down at her sleeping form. She attached herself to me as her fingers twitched against my chest. She always twitched before she wakes up.

Her baby blues fluttered open and I kissed her. She smiled as I rolled on top of her.

"I have bad news," I muttered against her.

"That's no good."

"My father is downstairs."

Belle suddenly choked on air and leaned away from me, "You're joking." I shook my head no.

She groaned loudly and squirmed out from under me. I propped myself up with one arm as I watched her naked body move around the room.

I was particularly interested in watched her struggled to fit her ass into the jeans she's hopping around in. I stood and gripped the belt loops and tugged them all the way up. While she clipped a bra on I grabbed boxers and jeans.

Once she was in a sweater and I had a t-shirt on she gripped my forearms.

"He's not going to like me is he?"

"Probably not, bambina." I was honest with her on what to expect.

"My father hasn't been looking forward to me finding a woman. And if I had he would probably want them to have been white."

Her shoulders sunk as I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Her bottom lip trembled and I quickly cradled her cheeks.

"My father is a bastard. I love you, so much. And I love every single fucking aspect of you. Please don't cry."

Belle sniffled and nodded before pecking me once and letting me lead her downstairs.

She clutched my hand and I kissed her knuckles. I rolled my eyes at my father who was sat on our couch drinking my whiskey.

I noticed Dean, Caesar, and Mel were all on the other side of the room. Frankie had his arm wrapped around his wife possessively.

Corrine sat in front of Caesar with Lily in her arms openly glaring at him. Mathew and Leo sat near him awkwardly and as far away as possible.

"Why are you here?" My voice bounced around the silent room. My dad turned in his seat and sent me a smirk. His eyes drifted to Belle and the smirk fell.

Belle contemplated what to do and decided a forced smile was adequate.

"Hi, Mr. Milano. I'm Belle."  He nodded at her and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Belle is my fiancé." Everyone's eyes widened. My father looked like he was going to have a stroke.

"Er... surprise!" Corrine failed at holding in her laughter as Lily shushed her.

"You can't possibly be serious right now Marcello," My fathers heavy accent showed through his words as I stared at him with mild interest.

"I am serious. You should be happy your son is marrying the love of his life. You wouldn't have found out if it weren't for this unwelcome visit. You actually interrupted us celebrating the engagement."

My father was turning red in the face and Caesar started filing the women out.

"You can not ruin the family legacy like this! Putting mutt in the blood!"

"Oh go suck a cock," Belle blurted while throwing her hands up.

I cracked a smile as steam flew from his ears. I looked back at Belle to see her taking a deep breath before opening her mouth once again.

"Look, this was a bad start. Maybe you could stay for dinner and we can figure-"

"As if I need to talk to you. Marcello we will be in contact."

"I think you need to remember who's in charge of everything. I made the family better. I made us more money. All you did was take credit for other people's shit. Get the fuck outta my house."

My father made the most predictable move of his life and reached for the knife he always keeps on his belt. I sighed and drew my gun.

"Leave."

Belle kept her eyes on the floor as he did the walk of shame out of our house.

Belle placed her hand over the gun and gently pushed it down.

When the gun was placed on the table as she wrapped her arms around me slowly, working her hands up the back of my shirt.

"We can go have sex again if you want?"

"Mhm, shower. Now."

I grasped her thighs and picked her up. I groaned when her lips attached themselves to my jaw.

"I love you," she placed a kiss lower with every word.

"And I'm going to show you just how much," she licked the shell of my ear as I rushed to the bathroom.