Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR
     -The Fall of Saiko-      

The next day class was usual and boring just as it always is. Students listened to their teachers lessons that were instructed. It was the same old routine. Okay not really.

      Since being rejected, Saiko had made  it his new priority to start ruining many people's lives. He still tried multiple attempts towards Teruhashi, angering Miriki. She's been attached to the perfect girl and hisses at Saiko everytime he goes near the girls.

      That wasn't the only thing. He's been getting people's parents to transfer jobs. It was all because he couldn't get what he wanted. For Miriki, well it wasn't bad. She was going to use it against him.

-

“So Aren got arrested?” Miriki asked. She and the former delinquent were good friends. It was at lunch yesterday when he had gotten into a fight with the bodyguards. Unfortunately, Miriki was in the restroom with Teruhashi so she couldn't get it on camera.

Poor guy. Meh, he'll be alright. As long as he doesn't drop the soap...nah he can handle anyone.

“My parents are getting transferred to Siberia.” Kaido said.

“Me too, we have to move out because the power and water is off.” Mera pouted.

That's because you don't pay your bills. Miriki shook her head. Saiki raised a brow, it's like just took the words right out of his mind without knowing it. How ironic.

The Jump, I read had boogers on three pages in a row.” Nendou said dumbly.

Miriki looked at him in disgust. “Ya nasty. Nobody wants to know that.”

“I hear you all are doing well.” Saiko said sarcastically, standing at the doorway. His eyes fell on everyone stopping at Miriki. She gave him a smug grin and waved.

The day before, she was confused as to why a package was delivered to her. Turns out it was just a pair of panda printed socks and hair clips with a note attached. She had to wear them or else she wouldn't be allowed in school.

“Thanks for the gifts. Pandas do seem to suit my style.” She did a pose making Saiko's eye twitch.

Dammit she was supposed to be all embarrassed so that it would be easier for me to tease her. Saiko scowled.

Weirdo, Saiki thought.

“Whatever. You're other friends are suffering and that's all that matters to me. Kokomi don't be as stubborn because your choices are narrowed.” Saiko gave one last smirk before waltzing out.

"That's Teruhahsi to you scumbag!" Miriki yelled. She looked at Teruhashi. Her face was in both sadness and defeat. It was either give in or let most of her friends continue to suffer. The cutely chubby girl gave her friend a hug and patted her shoulder.

“Don't worry, Kokomi.” A dark shadow crossed over Miriki's eyes. “I got this.”

-

Later on, there was a big purgatory at Saiko's house. He lost the war that he had started because of Saiki's threat but that wasn't the only thing. When he suddenly got a food serving by his cook, it was a simple cupcake. Only two seconds later, it exploded in his face.

“Hehehe~” Miriki cackled as she went over to her own house.

-
(a/n) wahahaha