Chapter Twenty One

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
-Vacation-

"Cruise ship?!" Miriki clutched her head in shock, staring at Saiko with wide eyes.

He nodded his head nonchalantly.

"I don't know." She scratched her cheek. "Why don't we just go to that nice town we went to on our first date?" She suggested.

Miriki wasn't uneasy at the idea of staying a few nights with Saiko, but it was the fact that they'd be together on an insanely expensive trip. Sure it sounded nice and all, but she didn't want him to spoil her with such expenses. A vacation to her was spending time on the couch and binge watching a good TV series on Netflix.

"Panda-chan, you've been saying that you want us to get to know each other better. Why not do it while on a luxurious private island?" He held her hand.

"You already took Obi and I to Disneyland last week, that was luxurious enough." Miriki shook her head.

"But that was with you and him. This will be us and besides my maids are taking good care of him." He tried convincing her.

With a sigh, Miriki contemplated on the thought. She heard other voices in the class and spotted her cousin standing with Aren and Shun in front of Saiki's desk. They too were talking about their plans to the pink haired male.

Though, her attention was back to Metori as he began to laugh obnoxiously.

"What are you laughing at, Saiko?" Aren scowled.

"Nothing. Sorry." He smirked. "I was thinking about how sad a vacation yours is going to be." He added.

"Don't laugh if it's sad!" Shun glared.

"Well what are you going to be doing then, Rich Boy?" Aren scoffed.

Miriki deadpanned as Saiko pulled her in his arms and bragged about his cruise on his father's private island whilst Aren argued back. She shook her head as Saiko radiated with pride and smugness. In closed doors he was a sweetheart, but in public he was still an obnoxious brat. He was still learning...keyword still.

"Oh! You have a ship, can we go too?" Riki questioned with interest.

"Well, it's only Panda-chan and I..." Saiko trailed.

"Sure, you guys can go." Miriki stood up and smiled at them.

Saiko glared at her, but Miriki only smiled back.

"I do want us to get to know each other better. By bringing my friends, it shows me that you're willing to put up with people just to make me happy. And by me going, I'm willing to put up with nice things. It's a benefit for the both of us." She explained.

"And us!" Aren and Shun perked up.

Metori sighed, grasping her hand. He wasn't going to let the others stop him from enjoying his time with Miriki. However, he didn't admit that the idea of having other people hanging out with him was sounding like a fun idea.

"Alright. On one condition, you invite the other pleab- girls. I don't want you males to be the only ones going." Saiko turned his head to his girlfriend.

"Sure." Shun said before walking along with Aren to go find their female friends.

This should be fun. Miriki smiled cutely.

-

The Next Morning

Saiki fluttered his eyes open and sighed at the unfortunate scene in front of him. He and his friends were lost on an island because of both his powers and Saiko. He clutched his head to feel the pin in his head and felt relieved to know it was back in its place.

Though, he felt another someone who wasn't in the right place. Saiki looked down to see an unconscious Miriki on his chest. Her short locks were a tangled mess as her entire face was red and her body was shivering. Due to only having her short yellow shirt and red shorts, she wasn't provided much warmth.

Yare, yare...

The pink-haired male looked around to spot her boyfriend. Saiko was splayed out on the sand, also looking like a mess. Gently, Saiki wrapped his arms under Miriki's body and carried her.

"Me..tori." She whispered, clutching Saiki's shirt. Her head leaned back into his chest and she shivered from the cold nipping at her skin.

Sorry, wrong guy. Saiki placed her beside Saiko's body. She luckily let go of him and subconsciously felt better as she snuggled into Metori's side, trying to feel some warmth. Though, a few seconds later, there was a blanket over her form.

Saiki walked away from the couple and dusted his hands off. He tried his best to think back to the early memories of them all.

-

Couldn't help myself with the Mirisuo moment XD but this will follow the episode where they are stranded hehe

Also I published a Toritsuka story for y'all ;D it's called Change For The Better (update: this story is going to possibly be published after this one is completed)