Chapter Eighteen

Just a quick note this goes from 10 to 0, then all the way 100. There's some angst, fluff, and Jeffrey.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
-Only You-

Students prepared for the upcoming sports festival activities. They trained long and hard without any breaks, except for bathroom ones of course.  Their bodies began to shape into strong weapons. 

Well, at least that's what Hairo believed. He and Miriki were the leaders of the activities and with their strong spirits, everyone was hyped up. 

"Alright guys and gals, we already planned most of the partner assignments but now we up the ante." Miriki grinned. 

"Miricchi is right! We need more soul and more spirit!" Hairo pumped his fist in the air with a manly tear falling from his eye. 

"If we lose this competition, we'll all have to get buzz cuts." 

A sweat drop appeared on Miriki's head as she placed a hand on her co-leader's shoulder. 

"Kineshi-tan, that's not going to happen." She said softly. "Anyways, I was talking about a small cheer team. With lots of encouragement, the rest of the class will feel more enthusiastic." 

Most of the girls in the class sulked while the boys cheered. They looked to the glowing girl in the room with dreamy sighs. 

Teruhashi will look absolutely gorgeous.

I'll keep that vision of her in a cheer uniform forever.

This is quality fanservice! 

Teruhashi smiled at the idea. On the inside she was screeching like a pterodactyl. She couldn't believe the fantastic idea that her friend announced. Just imagining herself in a suggestive cheer costume got her blushing as she glanced at Saiki. 

His mind is going to be on overdrive. The minute he sees me in such a get up with make him fall in love all over. He's gonna say "Oh wow, you look so lovely!"

The blue haired girl quickly covered her giggles and paid attention once to Miriki once more. 

"Now we already have the costumes so of your interested come on up!" Miriki exclaimed. "I'm going to be apart of it during the male vs. male games so don't be shy."

Attention was now on Miriki as she pulled out a cheer outfit. Saiko smirked at his girlfriend. At first she opposed to the idea of wearing such an outfit, but he promised that they would be appropriate and that they were for a good cause. 

"Hey, are you sure that's your si-" Hairo stopped talking when a sharpened pencil was thrown his way. 

Miriki innocently smiled. "Oh look at those sharp reflexes. Save them for the events." She turned to the class as they stared at her in fear. 

Except for Saiko who fanned himself with money. He enjoyed this side of Miriki.

"Okay that's all. Now please make sure to stay hydrated and healthy. We don't want anyone to overstress their bodies." Miriki sighed.