Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN
-A Good Friend-

During the whole class time, Saiko's eyes were half-lidded as he stared at his precious panda. The scent of watermelon made him want to scoop her up and enjoy that wonderful fragrance all day.

"Mr. Saiko, can you answer this question?" The teacher asked. She pointed to the English sentence.

Do you know the direction for the place which will lead me to my destination?

Saiko looked at the board with a blank face before he spoke up. "The sentence says, Do you know the direction for the place which will lead me to my direction?"

The class looked at him in awe as he spoke perfect English without any difficulty. This wasn't new. The boy  practically knew many languages. He had to of course with traveling to different places.

It showed that he was better than others and more skilled. Surely his father would be proud of he knew that his son was multilangual. Yeah right. Saiko went back to his own world and smiled remembering what he had planned for lunch.

Miriki didn't want to admit it but the turd was actually smart. She brushed off the thoughts and went back to her English book.

-

"We should go to the mall, Kokomi. I really wanna try the new desert place." The shaggy haired girl smiled.

The girls walked together just like normally. Except it agitated Miriki as many Oh wow's came from different directions. 

"Offuh."

"Oh wow."

"Oh no, she's hot!"

"Hey, Nendou-chan is with her. That makes it even better."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you heard? She's a good cook, cute, and chubby. The three C's. She's the ideal wife. Who wouldn't want that?" A guy cheered. A few guys around him agreed.

Miriki sighed and bowed her head. She wrapped her arms around her waist.

Kokomi saw this. Oh no, she's starting to gain more attention. As her kind best friend, I know that she doesn't like being on the spot when people point out her body.

Kokomi looked around and then back at Miriki who forced a fake smile. She's fake smiling. When people look at me they have real smiles of awe and say oh wow. This isn't right. C'mon Kokomi be the best perfect friend that she needs. After all, God choose you to bring happiness into people's lives. Don't fail.  

"Miri-chan, don't focus on their words. You're chubby in a cute way and despite that you're definitely wife material." Kokomi gave her the most genuine and happy smile that she's ever done.

She's right. I shouldn't listen to them. They don't know me like she does. "Thank you Koko-chan." Miriki exclaimed bashfully.

No. thank you. If it weren't for you being sad then it would mean I'm not doing my part as a kind and generous girl. This isn't  for my benefit because if then that would be selfish. It's just me being me and taking that attention away so that you're not uncomfortable.

Kokomi clapped her hands and the two continued on their way to the cafeteria. However they we're stopped by a huge crowd.

-

(A/n) ooof creating Teruhashi's thoughts come with various loopholes.