💞My Boy💞

After getting some requests, I decided to dedicate this fluff lemon chapter to you great readers. 

⚠️Warning: Lemon, please keep the explicit/inappropriate comments to a minimum uwu⚠️

If not, y'all getting hosed with author-chan, LadySpaghettiSauce's X-treme Holy Water™

~~

"I need to make the cupcakes or else I'll have to sell the boring plain ones." Miriki sighed. She wasn't complaining at the affection gestures Metori was giving her, but caving in was going to distract her. But it was hard to do when his warm touch excited her. 

Metori grinned devilishly, "I can think of other delicious things." He cupped Miriki's chubby cheek, leaning in to give the other a gentle kiss. 

His lips peppered kisses down her neck with a smirk. Her face warmed up as he released her to cheek to snake his arms around her delightfully wide hips. Miriki buried her head in Metori's chest as he found an obvious spot that had her heart pounding. 

"Ah, my precious lover, don't be shy. I gave the maids and Jeffrey a day off, you can be vocal." He said in a sweet tone. 

The silver haired boy continued to kiss his precious lover's neck, enjoying her small sighs and squeaks of bliss. She was so responsive that he sucked on her fragile skin, earning himself a beautiful moan. Metori laid her down on his soft mattress, immediately touching her again.

Without a doubt in his mind, Metori began to unbutton his shirt whilst keeping his gaze on Miriki. He gracefully pulled the expensive clothing off his back and folded it. Like a true gentleman, he aided Miriki in taking her own shirt off. He blushed as his eyes lowered to her ample breasts. It wasn't the size that captivated him, but how they were shaped. He grasped the two beauties, emitting a moan from Miriki. 

He kneaded them in excitement, squeezing them to get more pleasuring expressions from her adorable face. Metori unhooked the cage that contained her chest. He devoured the sight of her and leaned down to give both boobs a kiss right on the sensitive nub. He leaned further down, kissing her stomach until kneeling down right in front of her flower. He thought for a second, thinking of how to please his Panda-chan.

Miriki looked at him in confusion as he slowly tugged her shorts off. He lifted one leg after the other to properly get them out. He went to take her lacy green panties off, but Miriki sat up to place a hand on his shoulder. 

"Wait, why are you still half dressed?" She asked despite her flustered state. 

Metori simply gave his dear a little grin as he grabbed her wrist, bringing it to his lips to deliver a kiss. "Your needs come first."

Her stomach fluttered and she was enveloped with an odd warming sensation. Miriki laid back down when Metori slipped her undies off. He folded them and tucked them away in his pockets. 

Fully bare, the sight of Miriki truly was alluring. Not even the most majestic landscapes or priceless paintings could compete with this pure untouched art that was Miriki Nendo. From her round eyes to the irresistible squish of her skin, her curves were better than the slopes of Mt. Everest. 

Not wanting to make his love wait any longer, Metori leaned down to truly satisfy her. His heart swelled at her delicate moans. He shifted his body closer and lowered his shoulders to put her thighs on them. Miriki tossed her head back in pleasure with eyes closed. She gripped the silky locks of Metori's hair and whimpered at the stimulating effect. Her breathy moans turned into heaving panting because of his slow and gentle pace.