Chapter 10

Years flew by and Yuna has grown to become a smart, beautiful, and bright 7-year-old that has unlocked the secrets about this world and earth. She had researched countless possibilities and made discoveries that no one could possibly understand in this world. She was indeed in a parallel universe that was not the same as earth.

None of the historical books had any of the emperors and kings that were known in the modern world. She couldn't find a single thing in history that matched earth's records. The gravity was definitely the same and the plants were all the same in this world. The only difference was that this world wasn't as advanced as earth.

She had no clue if this was earth. The stars alignment wasn't the same as earth's planets and stars. There was also one sun and one moon. The odd thing is that a day is equivalent to 25 hours and not 24 hours. There were slight differences that weren't noticeable unless someone was purposely trying to compare the two.

Yuna was in a nation called the Kingdom of Guwon. This nation spoke Korean and it was similar to Korea in the 1000-1400 A.D. Majority of its citizens wore traditional Korean clothing called Hanbok. The food and culture were similar. Yuna discovered that the map of the world was unlike the map on earth.

There were countless other nations that neighbored the Kingdom of Guwon. There was the Kingdom of Latvia, the Kingdom of Miyon and the Kingdom of Ezra. The Kingdom of Guwon and the Kingdom of Miyon aren't on good terms. They are on the verge of war, but that doesn't happen until 12 years later.

The war was the reason why General Junho wasn't at home protecting Yuna from execution. Yuna and her father weren't on good terms in the past lifetime, but he still did his duties as a father. He was still a father that had his daughter's best interests at heart.

During the last 7 years, Yuna spent her time on studying and becoming a genius that surpassed even her elders. No one could compare to the little girl. Her parents were observant and immediately recognized their daughter's potential. They could tell that Yuna wasn't like most children.

She had knowledge that was extraordinary and unlike anything they have ever seen. They couldn't understand half the things she was saying. It occurred to them that she may have knowledge passed down by the gods. There was no explanation for the amazing inventions and gadgets that began appearing all over her bedroom.

Her father couldn't help but brag about his amazing daughter. It was to the point that all the guards began getting annoyed by the constant ravings about her. Things have changed drastically. General Junho used to be a scary and cold general that would not tolerate any distractions when it came to work. He was so outstanding that he was able to run an army and still have time to govern a part of their country.

He wasn't the type to talk about his personal matters, but recently he just wouldn't stop raving about the daughter that was so smart and extraordinary. Most could only believe that this general was being a loving father. They didn't believe most of what the general said about the daughter. None have even had the chance to meet her.

Those that tried were immediately rejected by the overprotective father. He wouldn't allow any random person to meet his lovely daughter. Plus, his daughter didn't enjoy going out to social events. She detested going to parties. His daughter would rather stay at home and read her books.