CHAPTER 33

SAVANNAH'S POV:

"Adam." I call dragging the 'm.'

He groans and nuzzles his head more in my neck.

"Will you at least tell me? It's been two days that I have Roger following me around like a lost puppy." I sigh heavily.

"It's for your own protection." he mumbles.

"I'm hearing this for the fiftieth time now. Who do I need protection from?" I ask running my fingers through his locks.

Currently Adam and I are sprawled on the couch near the window and he is being a big baby. I have been dealing with his 'baby' behavior since two days now yet he won't tell me what's wrong.

I'm not complaining, I would just like to be in loop. Especially if it concerns me.

"I have enemies, Savannah." he sighs. I know he's getting annoyed now.

"Wait, you're not secretly in mafia, right?" I ask.

He pulls away and looks at me incredulously for two whole seconds before going back to hiding his face in my neck.

I like it, I like how he's close. I want to enjoy this till it lasts.

"Jus-Just trust me on this please and stop asking weird questions." he groans making a wave of vibration course through my body.

"Okay." I mumble and rest my head atop his while closing my eyes.

An hour later, I hear Nate's voice which makes my eyes snap open. Adam is not next to me.

I turn my head to see him standing there with Nate. There's a girl standing awkwardly by Nate's side while both the men are busy glaring down at each other.

"Alright, cut it you both." I sigh and get up.

They both look at me simultaneously and huff out.

Nate opens his arms and embraces me in a tight hold. I close my eyes savoring the moment.

I open my eyes to see Adam smiling at the girl who looks a little shy. Seriously?

"Nate." I say and he pulls away.

"Who's that?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, come on let me introduce you to her." he says and we turn in their direction.

"Emily meet Savannah, my best friend and everything and Savannah meet Emily, my girlfriend who also happens to be Zach's sister." he grins cheekily and I gasp.

"Hi." she greets shyly extending a hand. She's so cute.

"Come here you." I say and engulf her in a hug. She seems shocked at first but eventually relaxes and hugs me back.

I pull away and scan her face, the similarities are there. Same brown eyes and pointy nose. She was so pretty.

"I know why Nate likes you." I exclaim and she blushes.

"Does Zach knows?" I ask and all three pairs of eyes turns towards me giving me that puppy look.

"Oh no. Hell, no. Not me." I wave my hand in the air and step back.

"Don't be a wuss." Nate grumbles and I glare at him.

"Please, I know he'll listen to you and not kill Nate." Emily says making my eyes widen.

I shake my head and chuckle nervously.

"No." I say with finality.

"Baby please." Adam says and a hand snakes around my waist.

I raise my brow at him and look between us to see no distance. He leans forward and showers my face with kisses mumbling 'please' every time.

I'm too shocked to respond. I know he's doing that to get me to say 'yes' but it feels good. I feel giddy.

"Ronan." I scold and he backs away pouting. 

Emily giggles while Nate looks like he wants to be anywhere but here. Ha.

"Alright, alright." I raise my hands up in surrender and huff when I see Nate's eyes sparkling with joy and so as Emily's.

Adam smirks at me to which I roll my eyes. 

"I'll talk to him tonight." I state and they tackle me to the ground.

"Can't br-breathe." I pant when they get up. 

Adam picks me up and sits me down on the couch. We prepare dinner together and then they leave.

I turn around and glare at Adam who shrugs and walks away.

Walking inside my room, I start packing for the little 'family' trip. I don't want to go, that too for a whole week. I just, I really want to stay away from my family specially Cassandra and Amelia. I don't hate them, I just don't feel comfortable around them.

I turn around and a silhouette catches my eye making me scream and drop the stuff in my hand.

Adam comes rushing in at once and I look there again to see Roger smirking at me evilly.

"God, fuck off Roger. What the fuck? Are you fucking insane? You nearly gave me a goddamn heart attack,asshole." I breathe heavily keeping a hand on my chest and he laughs loudly.

Roger is extremely friendly and cheeky. He never misses a moment to pull my leg. Even though it's only been two days, we managed to get along pretty well.

I look at Adam to see him chuckling quietly but he sobers up as soon as he sees me glaring daggers at him.

"It's not funny, you know. I have a weak heart." I pout and they both chuckle again.

"God, that was gold." Roger speaks in his thick Russian accent and Adam nods his head in agreement.

"Okay, we're sorry." Adam says and places a chaste kiss on my temple making all the anger melt away in a snap.

Roger leaves and Adam bends down to retrieve my clothes from the floor. He flashes a red bikini in the air and I gasp.

"Nice." he smirks.

"Stop, give it back to me." I snatch it from him and hide it behind me.

He smiles slyly once again and leaves the room. I place the bikini in the suitcase and zip it up.

"Hey sweet cheeks." Someone whispers and I turn around and slap them.

I cover my mouth with my hands when I see who it is.

"I'm so sorry, Zach. Oh God. You guys should stop it. Are you okay?" I ask while panicking.

A heart warming and loud laugh erupts and I look at Adam to see him recording the moment. Oh God. 

"I'm fine." he chuckles and I sigh in relief.

"Okay, I called you here because of your sister." I say and he frowns.

"Emily? What did she do?" he asks and I look at Adam to see him smiling at me.

"Her and Nate likes each other." I state and gulp looking at his murderous expressions.

"WHAT?!" He shouts and I flinch.

At once Adam holds me close to him and gives a stern look to Zach.

"I suggest you tone it down." he almost growls.

I look at him and place a small kiss on his chest before turning to look at Zach who looks ashamed and shocked.

"I'm sorry. I-" he sighs and looks away running a hand through his  hair.

"It's okay. Just remember that I know Nate and I can guarantee Emily will be extremely happy." I smile and he nods.

"Okay, I guess." he sighs and I nod.

"When are we leaving?" I ask Adam who's looking me with pure adoration in his eyes.

"In an hour." he states and I nod.

I hope this trip goes fine, I don't need anymore drama.