CHAPTER 46

Happy reading. 🌸

DREW'S POV: (surprise, surprise!)

Tears pooled in my eyes as soon as I saw her walking through those wooden doors. She looked absolutely breathtaking and so different from when I last saw her.

I mean I did see her all those months ago but still anyone who has known her, would not recognise her in first glimpse.

Pregnancy really did suit her.

Sam was standing next to me and I heard her sniffle.

"Same baby, same." I whispered and we laughed through tears.

"I did not wish to get married without her. She has been a major support, Drew." she spoke.

I snapped my head and saw her maneuvering her way through the crowd. Her eyes connected with mine from across the hall and she shook her head in disbelief. But I did not miss the ghost of a smile tugging on her lips.

I looked at the bar to see Adam sitting there staring at her with a small frown between his eyes. I smirked at him knowingly and he flipped me off before turning around and chugging the rest of his drink down.

"I am sorry I missed your ring ceremony. New York traffic sucks." she said looking up at me.

Wordlessly, I stepped forward and engulfed her in a hug burying my face in her neck. Tears oozed out of my eyes and I was not ashamed to cry right now, in front of everyone.

I missed her. Like hell.

She rubbed my back soothingly and kissed the side of my head.

"I missed you too, Drew." she whispered.

My arms tightened around her one more time before pulling away. I smiled at her as she wiped my face with a tissue and kissed my forehead.

"There. All ready for your big day." she said and patted my suit.

She looked at Sam and kissed her forehead before hugging her.

"I am so happy for you, Sam." she whispered.

"Congratulations to both of you on your big day. Always and I repeat always stand by each other's side. No secrets and no lies. Trust is the key to any relationship. I love you both." she smiled eyeing us lovingly.

"Sir, yes Sir." I mock saluted earning me a slap on chest.

"Dad." I called as I saw him walking towards us.

Belle's smile vanished into thin air as soon as I called dad and her back stiffened. She exhaled deeply before stepping to the side in order to make space for dad.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to the lady you delayed your ring ceremony for?" he asked standing behind her.

"I don't think she needs introduction, dad." I spoke looking at Belle.

She cleared her throat and turned around making dad freeze on the spot.

"Savannah." he whispered as if he could not believe she was standing there in front of him.

"Ivan." she said and hugged him.

His eyes became teary and he hugged her back as best he could with her baby bump.

She whispered something in his ear and a smile immediately appeared on his face. They pulled back and she rubbed his cheek.

"I missed you, too." she smiled.

"Belle." I called and she turned around.

I nodded my head towards the balcony where Adam was standing leaned against the railing and she followed my gaze. Licking her lips, she nodded her head and started making her way there.