EPILOGUE

SAVANNAH'S POV:

Five years later.

"I am so tired of their over protectiveness." I huffed looking at Antonia.

"I know, right. As if Ezra and Elijah weren't enough, Nicholas has started to be on her tail, too." she replied as we set the table together.

"I have never seen Nicholas get that protective over anybody." she added.

I hummed in response as I called everyone inside the dining room for dinner. The kids came rushing in after washing their hands.

"So, what's for dinner today?" Vincent asked his wife sitting next to Adam.

Today, we were invited to their house for dinner. Our families have grown extremely close over the past few years. All the kids are growing up so fast and their friendship is beautiful. Something, I always wanted my kids to have.

Friends may not be your blood but sometimes they can prove to be better than a family and I know it by first hand experience.

Adam and I got remarried four years ago on the same date we first got married on and we celebrated our sixth anniversary just yesterday. We even went to honeymoon to Hawaii. Natasha, Anne's daughter is now five years old just like Eliza and also has a younger brother, Blake, who is two years old. 

Life is absolutely great.

Elijah is a bright student and so as Ezra. They are always acing the curricular and extra curricular activities, both. Ezra loves basketball while Elijah is crazy over soccer. The only argument they ever have is which of the two games is more good.

Drew had a son and he was absolutely ecstatic about the news. Sam is six months pregnant once again and thus time, it's a baby girl. Ivan is aging and gets sick often but he's happy being surrounded by his children and their children. Zach got married to his secretary last year and Katherine is a lovely girl.

Nate will always be a major part of my life. I visit him every week or twice a week depending on the work flow. That hole in my heart can never be filled and I guess I have accepted that. So as Adam. Nate took a large part of me with him but made me even stronger. I will never forget and never move on when it comes to Nate. What I can do is, accept that he is no longer here and make peace with my broken pieces.

Adam came and sat beside me and I smiled at him as we started chatting and eating. I looked up from my plate to see Nicholas serving small portions of food to Eliza who sat there curiously looking at him.

Eliza was a quiet kid, she had her moments of course where she will get excited and wake the whole house up but it wasn't something that occurred frequently. She always makes her presence known when she's sitting in a room and was more attached to Elijah. They both were joined by the hip. Totally inseparable. He would run to her room as soon as he comes from school and she some days, she would meet him in the stairs resulting in him picking her up and running to his room to share everything that has happened in school that day. She's shy by nature just like I was in my childhood.

Eliza and Nicholas goes to the same school but he will go to live with his grandparents after two years and come back for high-school. His grandparents adored the kid and especially requested Vincent and Antonia to send him to Italy for a few years. It was obviously hard for them but they agreed in the end.

I mean I would never send my kids away, no matter what.

"I don't want more." Eliza said quietly.

"If you don't eat more, you will not grow." Nick told her softly and to my utter surprise she actually listened.

Usually, if she does not wish to eat more, she doesn't. No matter how ever much you force her.

"I can see their future." Antonia said to me in a whisper.

I smiled and agreed to her.

"Aunty Nia, Nick chased Harry away today. He was only seeing my homework." Eliza said when we were done with dinner.

"I am so sorry, my baby. I will tell Nick to not be mean to your friends." Antonia cooed.

Eliza pouted a little when Nick shook his head in disagreement but a quick look from Antonia had him nodding his head with an adorable frown.

Vincent and Adam watched the scene in amusement as Nick squinted his eyes at Eliza who poked her tongue out in return.

"Elijah, come here honey, it's time to go." I called him.

Him and Ezra were playing in Ezra's room upstairs.

"Coming, mom." he called back.

Two minutes later, they both came running down and we bid everyone goodbye.

"Bye Nick." Eliza smiled.

"When I leave, you don't have to worry about me protecting you anymore." he frowned making Eliza frown.

Adam chuckled as he squatted in front of her, "You want to protect Eliza?" he asked.

"From boys." Nick replied confidently.

Vincent and Antonia shook their heads in amusement. It has always been like this. Eliza, being the only girl, was always shadowed by the trio.

"Nick is leaving?" Eliza asked with fat tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, baby. But not yet." I said.

Nick came forward and wiped her tears with his own small hands and kissed her forehead. We watched in awe as he hugged her and told her he will come back soon when she has grown up.

"I can hear wedding bells." Antonia gushed making me giggle.

"Me too." I grinned.

"Ready to go home, Mrs. Avenetti?" Adam asked snaking a hand around my waist.

"Always." I smiled up at him.

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

I AM CRYING, LOL. 😭😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOUR SUPPORT MEANS TO ME. LOVE Y'ALL!! :)))

I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT ISA AND RONAN WOULD RECEIVE SO MUCH LOVE FROM YOU GUYS. I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT IT FEEL LIKE.

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL. ❤