SEQUEL

HEY Y'ALL!!

ISA AND RONAN'S JOURNEY MIGHT HAVE ENDED BUT A NEW JOURNEY STARTS FROM HERE. THE JOURNEY OF ELIZA AND NICHOLAS.

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO 'UNREQUITED LOVE' MEANING THAT THE CHARACTERS FROM THIS BOOK WILL BE APPEARING IN THE SECOND BOOK 'MATTERS OF THE HEART'

IT CAN OBVIOUSLY BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT DON'T COME AT ME WHEN YOU GET SPOILERS. 😂😂

I HAVE SKETCHED A ROUGH DRAFT OF THE STORY AND HAVE ALSO DECIDED THE CAST. I PROBABLY WILL PUBLISH THE FIRST CHAPTER NEXT MONTH.

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE SEQUEL AND ALSO IF I WILL WRITE ELIJAH'S STORY OR NOT. THE ANSWER IS OF COURSE YES FOR THE SEQUEL BUT ELIJAH WILL NOT GET A SEPARATE BOOK. ALTHOUGH, HE IS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK.

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STAY WITH ME AND VENTURE THROUGH ELIZA AND NICHOLAS' STORY. I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THEM EVEN MORE THAN YOU LOVED OUR PREVIOUS 'IT' COUPLE.😁

HAVE A GREAT DAY. ❤

HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK THOUGH!!

"Seriously? An animal zoo?" I ask her incredulously.

"Why do you guys have to call it animal zoo? Of course, zoo consists of animals only." she replies in a 'duh' tone.

"You could qualify for one as well." I say eyeing her unicorn onesie.

"Why? Oh right, because man is a social animal, too." she says thoughtfully with a cute frown between her brows.

"You're lame, bambi." I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"Pft. Still you love me." she says rolling her beautiful green eyes back at me.

Silence surrounds us as soon as those words escape her mouth and she bites her lip. My eyes follow her movement and she swallows hard.

"I-I am so-" she stutters with wide eyes frantically looking from left to right.

"You're right, bambi. I do." I whisper, cutting her off, with a ghost of a smile tugging at my lips.

ARE YOU EXCITED? BECAUSE I DEFINITELY AM! :D