Bonus Chapter: Lincoln's POV

In this chapter, the story has the connection between Chapter 3 only, but in the usual Loud House tradition, Lincoln will be wall breaking in most of the story.

Lincoln woke-up on a Saturday morning, and now is his time to shine. "Welcome to the Loud House, on a Saturday morning, everything is going to be wild in the afternoon. But for now, its time to head downstairs for breakfast with everyone in the family. Because later, I will visit at Clyde's to watch an Ace Savvy marathon and play video games and to finish it off, we'll go to Flip's for some flippees. Lincoln is still in his pyjamas, holding his bathroom stuff, cause he's going to take a shower. Luckily, no one was in a line to the bathroom. So then he took a shower, and finished.

He already went outside and saw his sisters on the alley of their house and as same as old, the twins started fighting for one of their reasons, Lori calling to Bobby (her beloved Boo-Boo Bear), Leni trying on some new clothes (according to her, even though its her signature light green attire with her shades on her head), and Lisa doing some sciency stuff. Then he thought this to himself. "Weird, Lucy, Lynn, Luan, and Luna aren't out of their rooms yet. Maybe they slept late or doing something important right now. Meh, I'll mind them later I guess.

Lincoln, already went to the his bed to change his signature orange polo and blue jeans. Then someone accidentally tackled him when he opened the door. It wasn't Lynn though, when he opened his eyes it was Lana. "What the hell Lana, why'd you do that for?!" Lincoln said in an angry tone. "I'm sorry Linc, didn't know that you might catch me." said Lana apologizing to her brother. "Warn me next time OK." said Lincoln. "K, Linc." Said the the 3rd blonde sister. As the two hugged it out, Lincoln was just about to go downstairs, until he just heard an expolsion on Lisa's and Lily's room. "Sorry fellow sibling for the explosion, its just an ex-sh-periment gone wrong." said the young brunette with glasses to her only brother. "What happened?" asked Lincoln. "Poo-Poo" said Lily looking at her brother. While Lisa was about to say that "Just a little drop of a chemical mix and "BOOM!" "OH, OK then good luck with that." said the white-haired sibling. Then Leni approached Lincoln, "Morning Linky" said the blonde. "Morning Leni, what are you gonna do later?" asked Lincoln. "I was thinking of going to the mall to but some new clothes, wanna come with me?" said the blonde. "Maybe soon, I gotta hangout with Clyde all day at his house today." said Lincoln. "OK sure maybe next time." said Leni.

So Lincoln already went downstairs just to see Luna watching something on TV. "Morning Luna." Lincoln said greeting to her 3rd sister. "Mornin' bro." said Luna. "Find something good to watch sis?" asked Lincoln. "Not much brah, I guess I have no choice but to watch Saturday cartoons." said Luna. "Are you kidding me, Saturday cartoons is one of the reasons to make Saturday a Saturday." said Lincoln. "Good point dude, Saturday cartoons it is then, wanna watch with me while we wait for the others?" asked Luna to Lincoln. "Sure sis." he answered her sister back.

So Luna and Lincoln were watching cartoons on the TV while they wait for the others to go down. "So any plans later, like going somewhere?" asked Lincoln. "Yeah, I'm going to the music store to look for some albums, maybe even get Mick's new album. How about you Linc?" said and asked Luna. "I'm going to Clyde's house all day, no biggie." said Lincoln. "Can ask you something?" asked Luna to her brother. "Sure sis, what is it?" answered Lincoln. "Do... you u-u-uh m-miss Ronnie Anne?" asked Luna but sounds a bit sad. "Oh uhm... yea, I miss her so much, even though she moved to the city, we still talk to each other on the phone." said Lincoln. "Why'd ya ask sis, do you miss Sam so much?" added Lincoln. "Yeah, I just missed her so much, I haven't talk to her since the break-up. But after the break-up, I felt so happy." said Luna. "Why do you feel so happy?" asked Lincoln. "Well, someone just changed my life all of a sudden, it almost felt like we've been hanging for weeks but it was just yesterday." said Luna. "Do I know the person?" asked Lincoln. "Well I... I... uhhh-" Luna has been interrupted and stopped talking when her siblings went downstairs to have breakfast. When Lynn showed to the two who sat in the couch waiting for them. "Sup, chumps, you didn't wait for me for Saturday cartoons, damn it I should've come downstairs already." said Lynn a bit sad cause she missed half of the morning cartoons. "Its fine Lynn, there will be tomorrow, you just gotta be early to watch, plus it's the weekend so you can watch cartoons with us." said Lincoln to his much close to age sister. "Fine Stinkoln, I guess I'll be early tomorrow, earlier than you." said Lynn a bit upset. "Kids, breakfast is ready!." Said Lynn Sr. said to his children.

So they grabbed their breakfast and headed to their table to eat. While they were eating, the family were talking about what are they going to do for the whole day. Then after they finished eating, They chose four people who will volunteer to clean the dishes and table. Lincoln and Leni volunteered for washing the dishes, while Lucy and Luan cleaned the tables. As the chores where done, they have headed for their own stuff to do for today. "OK mom, I'm done with the dishes. I'll be heading my way to Clyde's OK." said Lincoln. "OK sweetie, see you soon love you." said Rita to his son.

Lincoln is on his way to Clyde's. Then got a phone call at his talkie from Clyde. "Hey Clyde. I'm on my way to your house-." Lincoln was cut off by Clyde. "Listen buddy, this just came urgent that my dads invite me to go with them." said Clyde. "Where are you going?" questioned Lincoln. "I don't know, I guess its a surprise for me, but I promise tomorrow, we will do our plan tomorrow OK." Clyde promised to his best friend. "K, see ya tomorrow I guess." Said Lincoln. "So much for Ace Savvy and gaming marathon at best friends house." Lincoln thought to himself. So he called his other friends, but sadly they were all busy on a Saturday. Liam has lots to do at the farm, Rusty has a "date" he says, Stella was busy with family, and Zach went antiquing. So Lincoln just went to Flip's for a flippees. Then after he went to Flip's, he went home and saw his mom on the garage doing some woodwork. Hi sweetie, why are you home so early?" Rita greeted and questioned her son. "Clyde is with his dads for the day, so I just bought a flippee and went home." said Lincoln a bit upset. "Actually perfect timing, cause were having an emergency family meeting. Text your sisters that we're having a family meeting." said Rita to her son. "OK Mom, I'll text them." said Lincoln as he already texted his sisters to come home.

Time skipped after the vacation planning (1 hour later).

Everyone was in Vanzilla except for Lynn and Luna. "What's up with them, why do they take so long." Papa Loud thought to himself as he sat at the driving seat waiting for the other two. "Lincoln, go get your sisters." he added. "OK dad". Lincoln went back inside the house to where his sisters are. "Lynn, Luna lets go everyone's waiting for you guys." said Lincoln. Lincoln checked Lynn and Lucy's room but no one was there. Then he went to Luna and Luan's room. When he opened the door, he saw his two sisters that made him shockingly surprised.

END OF BONUS CHAPTER

Total Words: 1,373