Chapter 15: The Reunion II

Here is the continuation of the last chapter. ENJOY!

"What do you mean mom?" Lynn asked curious. "Look, I'll tell you." Rita said.

Flashback (Rita's POV)

When I was 14, I was an only child and I didn't know much about my dad and mom's life together. When I was 15 I saw something that changed my life forever. I went to the attic, cleaning some old stuff. Then I saw a photo album. When I saw a family picture in the album,

I can easily recognized my dad in the picture when he was still a kid, and the girl next to her kinda looks like... "MOM!" I shockingly yelled at the attic and caught her attention that she came up to the attic. "Yes sweetie." her mom said.

"Why are you and dad look a like? Wait, ARE YOU TWO SIBLINGS!" I asked. "Uhh.." my mom can't say anything. "What's wrong Rita?" her dad, Albert, asked. "Dad, are you and mom siblings?" I asked this time to dad. He then noticed the picture.

"Where did you get that?" he asked me. "I just found this in an old box here." I explained. "Albert, we have to tell her the truth." my mom said. "You're right, we should tell her." dad said, even though I was standing in the middle and listening to their conversation.

"Hon, promise that you shouldn't tell this to anyone." my dad looked at me dead in the eye that he was being serious. "I promise dad." I said. "*sigh* It's true, your father and I, are siblings." my mom told me the truth.

POV Break

"WHAT!" Lynn shouted. "Shhh, keep your voice down." Rita shushed her to not make too much noise.

POV Continuation

"Let me explain to you Rita why we chose this?" my dad said as we all sat down in the attic. "Hon, love is weird and complicated." my mom said. As they told me the story, it can be more understandable on why they chose this life.

End of POV

Rita was sobbing from the story. "If you're telling me this right now, why didn't you help us instead of dad?" Lynn said. "I don't want to tell your father about this. But when you're father and I were just in high school. He told me that he is against incest. So, the only thing that I can do is I keep it a secret. I've never even told your dad that my parents are brother and sister." Rita continued her story.

"I... I have no idea." Lynn said. "But if I have tell you something right now, is that I'm so sorry that I was a coward. And, I'm so sorry that I got in your way with Luna sweetie. I hope you forgive me." Rita asked for forgiveness. "OK, mom, I forgive you." Lynn apologized she then hugged her mother.

"And, just don't say sorry to me, don't forget about Luna to tell this one." Lynn added. "Of course, sweetie, just gave me time." Rita said. "I just one more question, if Pop-Pop and her sister had you, then why is Lincoln's hair white?" Lynn said. "Well..." Rita was about to answer. But, they were interrupted by a door knock by Lincoln.

"Mom, Lynn, we have guests." Lincoln said. "Who is it?" they asked. "Come outside to see who is it." Lincoln said. They came out of the door to see 3 of her daughters Lori, Leni, and Luan. "Hey guys." Lynn waved at them. "LYNN!" the three of them cheered like little girls.

"What brings you by?" their mom asked. "We've a business trip for a week." Lori said. "While I'm on a business trip for a week." Leni copied. "That's mine Leni." Lori said. "I meant that I'm doing some few outfits for a week. Then headed back to New York afterwards." Leni awkwardly said.

"What about you Luan?" Rita asked. "I just need a break, doing a few gigs, stand-ups, and theatrics is really hard work and even hard-earned money. But in the end, I can still manage to do some pranks." Luan said as she smashed a pie in Leni's face.