Chapter 14: The Reunion

Good day to you all. I know some of us are in the toughest of times because of the virus, but always know that everything will be OK. So here is the new chapter. Forgot to mention that we'll start with Lynn and Margo, who are currently in England, just finishing breakfast. Without further ado, ENJOY!

Lynn was watching at the T.V. with her and Margo. After they heard the news that her sister and her friend is going to have a tour in Michigan, they've decided to pack their things and buy more stuff at a nearby mall or stores, even though their flight was 2 days more to go.

The reason why they've decided to pack so early is that they are so excited to meet back their loved ones at home. Two days has been passed. Lynn was still sleeping in her bed, until Margo woke her up.

"LYNNSANITY, MAM, WAKE UP!" Margo yelled, giving her a wake-up call by shaking her in her bed. "Huh, What the hell do you want, and why are you dressed up?" she asked in confussion. "MAM, GET DRESSED, OUR FLIGHT IS TODAY!" Margo said getting her attention.

"Now, CRAP I'VE GOT TO CHANGE" Lynn said realizing that she needed to get herself ready in an instant. "I must've stayed up all night cause of my excitement going home." she thought as she just skip showering and went straight to wearing her clothes.

They went to the airport in their own car, as they reached the airport, they got inside with the car. Because they also have an exclusive airplane all by themselves for too much fame in England and the rest of Europe.

Then a guy in a suit has been waiting for the two. "Ms. Loud, Ms. Roberts, took you guys long enough." he said in his accent. "Nigel, so good to see you ol chap." Lynn greeted her with an accent and gave him a hug. She remembers that her girlfriend taught her a bit of British before she became famous. "Good morning Nigel." Margo greeted and also gave him a hug.

Their plane is a red and white style of paint and has their initials in it. The two were exhausted on catching their plane. "Next stop, Royal Woods, Michigan." Lynn said to Margo giving her a high five. The two of them can't keep their excitement of going home anymore.

"I wonder if we got home, there's a possibility that there is going to be a celebration party for us." Margo wondered. "I guess." Lynn said looking a bit upset. "What's wrong Lynn? What's with the sad face?" Margo said. "It's nothing, I promise." Lynn lied.

They slept in the afternoon for an hour until it took them to be awake and wait for dinner. Then in exact midnight, they already reached the airport in Detroit. They rode on a cab on the way to their respective houses. Margo was the first one out to the car cause she was the nearest to the airport.

As taxi makes it back on the Loud House, Lynn paid the taxi driver and got out of the cab and grabbed her bags. "Still, the same old house after all these years." she thought. As she makes it to the steps, she rang the doorbell a lot of times.

"ITS 1 IN THE MORNING, COME LATER!" the person yelled from inside the house. This made Lynn triggered a bit, so she rang the doorbell again. "I SAID-" the person was about to yell at Lynn but instead, the person went silent on his close to age sister.

"Hey Stinkoln" she greeted him by giving him some noogies and a hug. "Hey Lynn, what brings you by?" he asked her. "Why, don't what you're sister to be at home for a second after these years?" she asked him sarcastically. "No, its not like that. I'm just glad you're back." Lincoln smiled.

"Hey, can you help me with this bag?" she asked for a little help. "Sure, why, cant Lynner carry anymore?" he teasingly asked. "NO! It's just a little jetlag OK." she said as she nudged him. "The house still looks the same." she commented. "I know, it's a good thing actually." he said.