Chapter 18: The Days Off III: The Tour in Royal Woods and The Sleeopover II

Here is part 3 of 'The Days Off' chapter and another sequel to one of the 4th chapter of the story. This is also a release because I've just hit an anniversary on joining Wattpad. So this is my gift for you and I hope you all...

E-N-J-O-Y!!!

After Mia told her story to Luna's mom, Mia got upstairs and took a shower. Meanwhile, Luna was still hungry that she made more PB & J sandwiches. Her mom then decided to talk to Luna at the dining room. She remembered something that Lynn asked about dad.

"Mom, I need to tell you something." Luna said alerting her mom. "What is it sweetie?" her mom wondered. "It's about dad." Luna said in a sad tone. "What about him?" she asked. "He's gone, he died in a car accident. I'm sorry I haven't told you." Luna went straight to the point.

"And I wasn't even there. But that doesn't matter now" Rita thought. "It's OK honey, I forgive you. But I need to tell you something that I should've told you a long time ago." she said feeling that she just want to say to her.

After an explanation later (she told this story to Lynn about a few chapters ago)

"Good thing that dad wasn't here to listen to this." Luna thought to herself. "I forgive you as well. So if I ever had the chance to marry Lynn, you want me too?" she apologized and asked. "If it's that what you really want." Rita said.

"Someday" Luna thought. Mia then came down fully dressed. "Hey Luna lets go outside, I want to explore this town." She said getting the attention of the 1st brunette daughter of the Louds. "Sure dude, just wait for me get cleaned first." she said as she was already done eating and talking to her mother.

After she took a shower, and get dressed, the two were just about to go out, until they got stopped by Lynn. "Where are you guys going?" she asked. "Were just going to have a tour. Want to come with us?" Mia told and offered her. "Sure, I'm going to the football field to meet up with Margo anyway." she accepted.

Mia then went on a tour with the couple as their tour guides. She showed the different buildings and on the different places that each of the siblings hang out. As they still continue walking for almost an hour, Luna saw someone familiar. Which the person has also caught her eye with back on her.

"Oh shit" she cursed and murmured. It's her ex-girlfriend Sam Sharp. "Hey Luna." she greeted her. "Stay calm Luna, I know its awkward, but you've already moved on from her." she thought. "Hey Sam." she greeted also, but a little bit shy.

The other two where this is going so they backed up a bit to give them some privacy. "I've heard that you've had a concert here. Too bad I didn't come and see it." Sam apologized. "It's OK, you might have been busy." Luna said to her.

"Yeah, I have. It's nice meeting you again." Sam said offering her a handshake which Luna accepted. Then suddenly, while shaking hands, Sam pulled Luna in for a hug. "I miss you." Sam said through the hug.

Luna doesn't know what to say at this point as she just stood there while Sam is hugging her. Lynn and Mia were just standing at the scene. "Try breaking her heart again asshole and you're gonna get it." Lynn thought evily.

"Me too." Luna said. "Well I gotta go, I've got some stuff to do." Sam as she was just about to leave. "OK see you soon, I guess." Luna said a bit awkwardly cause this is the first they met after they broke up 10 years ago.

"I'm guessing that you knew her?" Mia asked Luna. "Yeah, she was the backstabbing ex-girlfriend." Lynn intervened. "Lynn!" Luna yelled from embarrassment which caused her to blush. "Sorry, I thought that she was a friend, once." she stated but murmured the last part.