Chapter 5: The Perfect Sunday

Last chapter, we left off with Lincoln talk to the couple/sisters and sided with their relationship. After their talk, they've had a sleepover with her sister Luan. Ended with the perfect night of a Saturday.

I forgot to mention this but if you're not a fan of any loudcest relationships, I understand if you don't like it. But anyways, enjoy the chapter.

Sunday morning, rain is falling (JK). Its a perfect Sunday as the sun was about to rise, the two is still sleeping happily in Luna's bed. Lynn woke-up first then faced her sister/bae. "Morning" she said to her very quietly and kissed her on the cheek, as the smooch was done, she just smiled at her back then finally said "Good morning to ya to luv." she said in English accent and quietly. "How'd ya sleep?" as Lynn asked her girlfriend. "Fine actually, even had a wonderful dream." Luna said to her smiling. "Oh really, what is your dream all about?" Lynn asked her. "Well its kind of cheesy, you might not like it." Luna said to her. "Maybe, but if it comes from you, I wanna listen." said Lynn. "OK, its about a couple who had a connection for one another. But the ending is that their love lasted very long." Luna told the story to her girlfriend. "How long did they last?" Lynn asked to her bae. "Like I said very long, until death." Luna answered. "Do you think will last long too?" she questioned again. Luna looked at Lynn and put her hand on her cheek to make her look at her face and said. "If we try, and hope that there will be a chance between us." Then the two looked each other in the eye for a minute then closed them to make them lean in for a kiss. While the two were kissing that felt like a minute or two, Luan then just woke up, "Morning you two." Luan said to her sisters, but eventually they were surprised that Luan just woke-up that made the couple broke their kiss. Then they said to her smiling to her very widely. "Morning sis." "What are you two doing?" Luan asked the two. "Uh... nothing just talking about... plans for the resort of what were going to do." said Lynn with bits of stutter. "Yeah, just... plans." said Luna. Luan looked at the two with a serious face. Making herself confused around her two sisters and said. "'I know there is something going on so you better spill.' 'Hahaha, get it. But seriously, just tell me what's going on. Luna and Lynn thought about this and since its Luna's roomie/sister so they decided to tell her the truth. Luan was shocked when she heard this from her two sisters.

"So let me get this straight, you two have been dating for a while now, but you know you guys got to tell them the truth about you two right." said Luan. "We already told Lincoln about us, the question is will you accept us to be together?" questioned Lynn. "Since this was your choice, I guess its OK for me." said Luan. "I'll just take a bath then after that I'll go downstairs." she added. Then Luan went straight in line into the bathroom. Which gives the two some time to talk in privacy. "Luan's right, we've got to tell them very soon about the two of us." Luna said a bit nervous. "Its fine babe, we tell them one by one." said Lynn. Luna blushed as Lynn said babe to her then said "Why not all at once?" questioned Luna. "Its too much for me OK." Lynn answered. "I get that feeling to, especially on playing in front of a crowd." said Luna. "Me too." she answered. Then Lynn asked a weird question to her girlfriend. "Have you ever had a crush on a guy?" "Aside from Lincoln's tutor Hugh, yeah I have and since its not weird to say it because since we're dating each other as we're both sisters who seriously loved each other so much. I think even though we have started dating already I still have a crush on someone." Luna revealed. "Can you guess my crush, and no its not Francisco?" Lynn added another question. It took a while for Luna to guess who Lynn's other crush. As she already knew the answer she then said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yeah, when will we do it?" "Friday night when everyone is asleep." They said both with a devilish smirk in their face. "Do you know want to have a normal Sunday in our pyjamas?" asked Lynn. "Sure dudette, let's just stay in our jammies for the rest of the day." said Luna to her girl with a smile. They both got downstairs without getting noticed that they are together, "Morning Linc." the two greeted their brother who was eating cereal while watching T.V. "Mornin guys" said the white-haired boy. "Hey Lynn, you missed cartoons again." he added. "Dammit." she said irritated. "Its gonna take me a week now." she said in a disappointing tone. Then she punched Lincoln in the arm. "What the hell is that for?" a bit confused and mad. "Just playin' and a bit frustrated." she said. Now they had breakfast, then Lynn Sr. called a family meeting saying that their trip to the resort has been moved to next week. Then everyone in the family were surprised and cheered. Some are overwhelmed, especially Lincoln cause he is going to Clyde's today for their hangout that was supposed to happen yesterday. Everyone had done to their Sunday routine for the whole day.