Chapter 16: The Days Off

Here comes the new chapter of this story I going to put the last paragraph of the last chapter in every story so that you might get a little glimpse of what happened. Let's go straight away. RIIIIIGHT NOW!

When Luna turned around, it was the person who she wanted to meet in the first place. "Hey Lynnie." Luna said changing her frown upside down. "Lunes" Lynn said giving her a soft smile. "Well don't just stand there, come here." Luna said. Lynn then run towards Luna giving her a kiss, a kiss that she haven't had for a decade.

Mia just stood there awkwardly as the two already stopped kissing. "Uh, if I'm interrupting something, I could just leave for a while." Mia said awkwardly. "Oh no no its OK, we just miss each other." Luna said to Mia. "Who is she?" Lynn whispered.

"Oh right. Lynn she is Mia, my best friend in Miami. And Mia, this is Lynn... the one that I told you about." Luna introduced her to each other. "Nice to finally meet you Lynn." Mia said gladly. "You too Mia." Lynn said also glad to meet her.

Luna's phone ring afterwards. "Hold on guys I need to take this call." Luna said going to his phone. "Oh, its our manager. I wonder what does he wants now." she thought. Luna answered it. "Hey dude, what's up?" she wondered.

As the two were laughing and chatting, Luna was very very happy about something. "What is it Luna?" Mia asked her. "MIGHT BE THE BEST NEWS SO FAR!" "What is it then?" Lynn added another question. "He said that all of our shows here in Michigan were the best of the year and he decided that he wants us to have a little break." she revealed.

The two's eyes were widened and excited that they're going to have a break for a while. "So you're gonna stay?" Lynn asked. "Yeah Lynnie, I'll stay for a while until this break is over." Luna said. Luna then looked at Mia. "Do you want to stay here to Mia?" she offered.

"Sure, I want to see what you're house looks like." Mia said. "Then what are we waiting for. Let's go home already." Lynn said excited. Lynn then thought something that she forgot to ask Luna. "Wait. Luna, what happened to Dad?" she asked.

Luna then thought about her dad being... "Let's just go home, I'll explain tomorrow." Luna said. Lynn is worried that something bad might happen to their dad. She just pretended that she heard nothing but she know that something bad might happened to their dad.

After they were done dressing up casually. They went on their tour bus. As the two were about to step foot at the bus. "HEEYYYY WAIIIT!" Lynn yelled running towards the bus. "What is it?" Mia asked. "I just read a text that they already went home while I was in the bathroom." Lynn realized.

"Oh, forgot to tell you about that one dude, my bad." Luna said scratching her back of the head. "So may I have a ride?" she asked the two of them. "Sure, it's pretty dark outside anyways." Luna insisted. Lynn had a wide smile on her face and rode on the bus.

While on the bus, Luna and Lynn talked to each other. Mia said that she doesn't mind about it. "I know that Luna and Lynn are siblings. But damn, I didn't know that she is that pretty. Luna is a lucky girl." she thought as stared at the two sibling lovers who were talking.

The two were just talking having some laughs. "So, how much have you improved at playing an instrument?" she asked her because before Luna left, she thought her a couple of instruments. "I don't know, I might surprise you tomorrow." Lynn said. "OK, but you better play tomorrow." Luna frowned.

As they soon reach their house, the driver talked to them. "Ms. Loud, Ms. Martinez, are you sure that there is no more bags left?" he asked the two with lots of bags. "Uh, can you take my stuff back to Miami?" Mia offered their driver.

"Sure Ms. Martinez, I'll return it at your home. Have a good vacation ladies." the driver said. "You too man, you too. And thanks for bringing us home." Luna thanked him. "No problem Ms. Loud. And I'll make sure Ms. Martinez that you'll get your stuff back at home. Good night to you ladies." the driver said.