Chapter 8

Mishaal's POV

'This crazy girl' I thought angrily when the door was still not opening.

"I know you are in there, Hana! Open the door!" I angrily banged the door of bathroom.

Still no answer! I know that she is in there but why is she not opening the door. I am getting frustrated with all this now.

"Hana, what's wrong yara?" I asked worriedly.

"Mish...!" Came Hana's weak reply.

"What happened Hana? Are you alright?" I asked. Now I am getting really worried. 'I hope she is alright.'

"I don't want to go for the test mishu. I have never sketched before. I know that am going to fail. I am not good in drawing so I am not gonna come out." Hana said hysterically.

I was startled with her outburst. I don't know if there is someone more stupider than her. I know that she is a little immature but still I never knew that she is this much stupid.

I have never seen someone who can play with their future like that. I have no idea when she will grow up.

"Hana, open the door right now! Or else I will call aunty hiba!" I banged the door and threatened her.

"No! I will not open it" she shouted from the other side of the door.

I hurriedly went down as the test is gonna start soon.

When I reached the breakfast table, everyone looked at me.

"Where is Hana, Beta?" aunty hiba asked expectantly.

"She is not coming out of the bathroom, aunty. She had locked herself in and refuses to come out. She is saying that she does not want to give the test." I told everyone hurriedly.

"That girl! I don't know when she will grow up!" aunty hiba said while getting out of her seat.

I can see worry and slight irritation on everyone's face.

Dadi jaan also stood up from her seat.

"Mina! Get me the house keys!" dadi jaan ordered to one of the servant girls.

"Gee Dadi jaan!" she replied and hurriedly went out of the kitchen.

Everyone was shocked to hear her. even I was because hana's grandma never liked her.

In a minute, the girl was back with a large bunch of keys. Dadi jaan took the keys from her hands and went upstairs. Aunty hiba and I followed her upstairs too. I saw uncle Asfand smirking with an amused look on his face but he was not following us. Infact, no one was following us, it was just the three of us.

Dadi jaan went in hana's room and unlocked the bathroom with house keys. When the door opened, we saw hana sitting on the floor on one side of commode. When she saw us in the bathroom, there was terror written all over her face. In a desperate move, she wounded her limbs around the dirty toilet-commode. I can feel utter gross-ness with just looking at this stupid friend of mine.

"I can't do this

"I can't do this. Please don't make me take this test. I am gonna fail it. Please!" hana shouted with her eyes closely shut and limbs still around the commode pot.

Now I know why uncle Asfand was looking amused. This situation is really hilarious. It is really amusing to see a grown-up acting like a child.

Dadi jaan was silently watching her and she calmly approached hana. She very harshly tugged hana's ear and dragged her away from the commode. Hana shouted with pain and left the commode to make her dadi to leave her ear. I winced for hana's pain. It was harsh but necessary too.

"Please dado! Leave me! Its hurting very much! OW! OW! OUCH!" hana said with pain written all over her face.

Dadi jaan dragged her out of the bathroom and only then she left her ear.

"I want you ready in 20 minutes. Take a shower first as you just hugged a very dirty thing, girl!" dadi jaan order to hana.

"Yes dado!" hana replied with one hand still massaging her ear and head down. I can see that hana only whined with her mamma and baba.

Aunty hiba was angry but silently watching all this. Both of them went down after this but I stayed with hana.

"You go and take a shower and I will take some clothes out for you, Hanu!" I told hana.

"Okay" hana pouted and stormed back to bathroom.

I took a simple red shirt with small blue floral prints and a matching blue tights along with some nude colored undergarments. I put them on the bed and then picked up the black abaya and a light pink hijab with shocking pink hijab cap. I put them on the other side of the bed too.

"Hanu! Your clothes are on the bed! I am going downstairs so please hurry!" I told her.

"Okay!" she shouted from the bathroom. I can hear the water running in washroom so I know that she is taking a shower.

I closed her door after getting out of there. I went downstairs in the living room where I can hear all the voices. I saw that all the uncles are ready to go for office but they are waiting for someone. It could be hana! I am sure.

I just sat with dadi jaan on the sofa. All are casually talking while waiting for hana. Aunties and dadi asked about everyone at home and uncles asked me about asad and his business. Within 10 minutes, hana was all ready to go for her test. She had her abaya and the hijab that I picked for her.

 She had her abaya and the hijab that I picked for her

"I am ready!" hana announced. This got everyone's attention.

"good luck child! We know that you will de great!" wished hana's 2nd taya.

"Yes beta! Do your best! Allah is with you! Good luck!" her 1st taya said.

Everyone else also wished her and dadi jaan blew a DUA on her. We bid everyone bye and went to uncle Asfand's car. i know everything is going to be alright but hana's mood was still off. She was still sulking in the backseat of the car. 'Well! Not everything goes our way!'

...........................................................................................

None of the above characters are hana! All these images are to show her dressing and the bathroom picture-girl is showing the way hana is sitting before she saw her dadi!

......
For full book, check it out on Amazon/Kindle.