Chapter 42

Assalamualaikum and Eid Mubarak everyone! Here is an update as promised! Please vote and comment!

...............................................

Whole week was spent with Daniyal and Hana's pranks on each other! Both of them never proof against the other but everyone knew that they were the ones behind all this hovac.

On Friday, Hana was coming downstairs at night to get her drink from Rayaan but she slipping on the floor as there was oil on it. In the lounge, Zamid, Zayn, Rayaan and Daniyal were sitting and discussing their upcoming meeting. There laptops were on and papers were scattered on the coffee table as well as sofas. All four of them saw this and flinched for her. Daniyal was the one who did it as he had a smirk on his face and everyone else was glaring at him. Hana was not getting up from her position so Daniyal decided to ask her.

"Oye, Uth ja ab! Itna sa slip honay say tu marr nhi sakti! Chalo chalo uth jao ab! Hum nay nhi dekha tmhay girtay huve! (Hey, get up now! You can't just die with this small slip! Come on now, get up! We did not see you falling in this ungraceful heap!)" Dani taunted her but he was also getting concerned as she was not getting up.

"Let me be embarrassed in peace!" she mumbled with her face down on the floor and her arms and legs spread.

When they understood what she said, they all started to chuckle at her. After laughing a little, rayaan stood up from his seat and helped her up from that position. Her face was all red with embarrassment as she fell in front of all of them, especially Rayaan!

"Dani, utho or oil ko saaf karo! Hana, tum jao kitchen main or fridge say apna glass utha lo! (Dani, get up and clean this oil! Hana, you go in kitchen and get you glass from fridge!)" Rayaan sternly told daniyal to clean and then his voice became soft while talking to hana. He gave her back a light push with his hand.

She ran from there and was going to slip again as her slippers were all slippery due to oil underneath them.

"Oye, araam say ab! (Hey, careful now!)" Zamid shouted at her back as he saw her almost slipping again but caught herself.

When she had gone upstairs, safely, they all turned towards daniyal, who sat back on the sofa after cleaning the oil.

"What!?" He asked with a shrug and raised eyebrow.

"Kyun satatay ho usay itna? (Why do you tease her so much?)"Zayn asked with mock anger as he was actually enjoying it as he was not on the receiving end of her pranks this time!

"Main kaha kuch kehta hun usay! Ye jang us nay shuru ki thi! (When did I tease her? She was the one who started this War!)" Dani shrugged and feign innocence.

They went back to there work after glaring a little and threatening dani to stop disturbing her.

Saturday was very peaceful for them and when Sunday came, it was around noon when Daniyal woke up. Rayaan and haan were in the kitchen as rayaan was teaching her how to make the drink, as promised. Within an hour of him being awake, Daniyal's shouts and screams started.

"Hanaaaa!" there was a loud shriek of her name from upstairs. It was daniyal who was shouting. Rayaan looked at her and silently raised an eyebrow in question.

"Menay kuch nhi kiya! (I did not do anything!)" She instantly started shaking her head and raised both of her hands in the air as if surrendering. Before he can ask something further, they heard dani's voice from downstairs now.

"Aj nhi chhorhu ga isay main! Katal kr dn ga is ka main! (I won't leave her today! I'll murder her!)" he threatened while coming near the kitchen. Hana hurriedly went behind rayaan and took the backside of his t-shirt in tight fist. As there was an extreme height and mass difference between both of them, she was easily able to hide behide him.