Chapter 29

Since you guys are the bestest readers ever, I decided to post one more chapter! Enjoy!

........................................

Third Person's POV

The atmosphere in the Shah Villa was quite tense. Elders and Rayaan were busy in some discussion which was supposed to be attended by Zamid and Zayn too but they were not present. They made the excuse of some last minute preparations for Reception while all the other boys of the house were scattered here and there. Hana was still in university and she will be back at 3PM after her exam and the other girls of the house were at beauty Saloon with Zeeniya so that they can get ready for the day.

At almost 1PM, Zamid and Rayaan along with some drivers went to pick the girls up from saloon. They got home first so that they can reach the venue with full family. The whole family set to reach the venue for reception as the reception was a grand deal as there were lots of guests. All the friends of groom and bride and family were there. Some other friends were also there. There were 700+ guests and it was a combine function again as everyone wanted to meet the first daughter-in-law of the next generation. It was a huge deal for their family because of their reputation and all the connections.

Food was already served when hana reached the venue from her university. She was again in her abaya and she got ready in the washroom of the venue. Hiba decided to talk to hana about Rayaan's proposal after Reception of Zamid's.

Hana's POV

'Finally! This university life is really tiring! I don't know how long I can live this life! Uff! Bae mjhay to shadi krni hai ab! Tab hi meri jaan chhutni hai is university say! (I just want to get married now! Only then I will be free from this university!)' I thought after getting in the backseat of the car. The driver was driving me to the reception venue so I looked outside for all this time.

"Kesa raha ap ka din Hana bibi?" The driver asked. It was a new thing as the workers don't really talk to me.

"Alhamdulillah! Bilkul sahi guzra!" I replied from the back with a shrug but I was still confused as it seems like the driver uncle was trying to say something else too and he was looking happy.

'Maybe he is getting leave or maybe because he got some bonus due to Zamid Bhai's marriage!' I thought with a shrug and again looked outside.

After we reached the venue, I got out of the car and made my way in the hall. When I entered the hall, the food was being served. I looked here and there for mamma and when I found her, I made my way to her. When I was making my way to her, I found my other family members looking at me in a weird way. I felt really awkward.

'Maybe they have constipation or diarrhea!' I thought.

'But how is it possible for everyone to get constipation or diarrhea at the same time!' I again thought and then shrugged as anything is possible as we can never challenge Allah. He can do anything and at any time.

"Assalamualaikum Mamma! Where are my clothes? Did you bring them?" I greeted and asked after reaching her. Mamma turned towards me and smiled at me! 'It seems like she is very happy to see me!'

Mamma grabbed my hands in her excitement and pulled me for a tight hug.

"Huh! What happened mamma! You okay! I know I am very beautiful and you love me more than Zayn bhai and Zamid bhai but still! Why you seem so excited?" I asked cheekily. At this, mamma chuckled and finally pulled away from the hug. She was still holding me from my arms in a soft grip. 'She is always like this! My bestest mother!'

"Yes I love you more than them but don't tell them!" Mamma said and winked at me. I laughed at that as Zayn bhai's annoyed face comes in my mind.

"Acha (Okay) leave all this and go, get ready! Your clothes are in this bag and there is some makeup too that you can use paint your ajeeb (Weird) face! Look at all those dark circles! Go and apply some makeup on them to cover them all! Now go!" Mamma said and gave me a shopping bag which contains my clothes and other accessories. I took the bag and went towards the ladies washroom.