Chapter 39

Here you go with a small scene between Hana and Rayaan! It is small but I'll try writing more and longer scenes between them! But, for now, enjoy this!

............

"Okay so we have Ant-Man! We have not seen this movie so let's watch it! Okay?" Daniyal told others and looked for approval. When everyone nodded, he put on the movie and settled down with his brother on the sofa.

The movie started and they got engrossed in watching the movie. They were eating the snack that they bought before. Hana was continuously opening different snacks. She ate small amount from every pack and when the table was filled with the open packets, she started to put the other packets beside her or on her lap. She was not paying attention to the snacks that she put on the table so Samman and Zarmeena decided to sneak some from the table.

Rayaan was amusedly looking at his sister and hana. Hana has still not realized that her food was missing so she kept on opening new packets and occasionally looking at the screen to watch the movie. After all of her packets were open, she looked at the table to take the packet that she opened first. When she picked it up, she felt that it was lighter than before so she looked inside the packet and saw there were only some pieces left.

This shocked her and she looked at everyone with suspicion. Everyone knew that hana was looking at them so they pretended to be watching the movie. Only Rayaan was looking at hana directly. Before hana could look at Rayaan, she scrutinized everyone that was sitting on the ground with a glare and a pout. After she looked at Zeeniya and Zamid, she looked at Samman and Zarmeena but they were also looking at the screen! So, she looked behind her at Rayaan and Daniyal! She saw that daniyal was busy in watching the movie and only Rayaan was looking at her with a smile! This made her think that he was the one who took her food and she glared at him.

"You took my food! Why would you do that! No one is supposed to take someone's food ever! Like EVER!" Hana pointed her index finger at Rayaan and exclaimed like she was telling him about his crime. But then again, it was a crime in hana's dictionary! She looked angry as well as close to tears!

"No, I did not!" Rayaan put his hands in the air like he was surrendering and said with a small chuckle.

"No, you are lieing! I know you did that! And now you are laughing too!" Hana told Rayaan in her angry voice and then crossed her arms on her chest and looked at him pointedly. She was waiting for him to confess his crime and apologise but it backfired as Rayaan got angry at being called a liar.

"I don't lie, Hana!" Rayaan told her in his serious voice. His lips were in straight line and he turned his face towards the screen! Hana felt bad for accusing him for something that she was not sure of.

"I'm sorry! I thought it was you since you were looking at me! Sorry bhai jaan!" Hana guiltily said while tugging Rayaan's left leg pant. At first, Rayaan ignored her but after her continuous tugging, he looked at her with a glare. But, even his glare melted after looking at hana's innocent eyes and the sincere apology in her eyes. His eyes softened and he smiles softly at her and nodded.

"Okay Okay now stop tugging!" Rayaan softly told hana and she instantly stopped and smiled widely at him.

"But bhai, do you know who did that! I only ate some pieces from this pack but now there are only two or three pieces left! Did you see who stole my food?" Hana asked with a pout and again, her eyes started to water a little.

"Ek to tm rona bohot jaldi shuru kr deti ho! Koi button to nhi lagaya hua apni ankhoon main! Jab button press kiya, ansoo shuru or jab press kiya to ansoo ruk gaye! Bohot ajeeb ho! (You cry a lot! Is there a button in you eyes!? Whenever the button is pressed, tears start and when pressed again, tears stop! You are very weird!)" Rayaan asked instead to distract hana from her question and also so that he does not have to tell her. He wants to see how hana will find the thief without anyone's help. He was really enjoying her reactions and the expresions that she was making all this time.

"acha nhi roti ab pr ap ko pata hai k kis nay meray snacks liye! (Okay, I won't cry now but i know you know who took my snacks!) Tell me na please!" Hana instantly rubbed her eyes with her palms and told rayaan. At this, he knew that hana will not be swayed from her inquiry so he sighed with a smile and nodded at her.

"Yeah, I know but I can't tell you! This way, I will be betraying them! But I don't want to betray you too since you are my cousin too and you are as precious to me as they are! If not more!" Rayaan told her and the last part, he mumbled that only Daniyal was able to hear as he was sitting right beside Rayaan on the sofa!

"So, I can only tell you that the thief is sitting among us!" Rayaan said this with a small shrug and smile. Hana huffed and scrunched up her nose.

"I already knew that Bhai jaan! Fine, I'll find the thief on my own! Hunh!" Hana huffed and said in annoyance but full of determination.

................

So, how was it! Should I write more scenes like this one or should I add some romantic scenes! If you guys are satisfied with this type of cute scenes before marriage then I can write more about them but romance, and that too, before marriage, that will be really inappropriate for the Muslim readers as it is not permissible for opposite gender to be all lovey dovey before marriage according to Islam! That's why I was not writing anything romantic! I hope you guys understand!