Chapter 55

Here you go! Sorry yara but this is my time of uploading! I can't give new chapters at any other time! This time is when my brain works the most for stories!
Enjoy! 😍😘
........

After Mishaal left along with her daughter, the room became a little silent. Zamid was a little sleepy due to the effect of medicine. Hana still had not taken hers as she just finished her food after Mishaal brushed her teeth for her. She was drinking water from a straw while the glass was in her bhabhi’s hand.

“Oh yes, I just remembered! Hana dear, there was an invitation from an orphanage! They are hosting a small party to increase funds and they sent the invite back at home as your phone was not reachable! The delivery person was an old man and he told us that you have been sending money and doing personal visits there!” hana’s older tayi, Rayaan and Daniyal’s mother informed hana with a smile. She was proud to hear that a child has a big enough heart to give money to needy people.

“Hana, meri jaan, where did you get all the money to donate to this orphanage? You never asked your father or me for any money for the past whole year! Then how? Huh?” hiba asked, confusingly! There was only Zeeniya, Dadi jaan, Zamid, hiba and both of tayis in the hospital room.

“Mamma, I was working online! You know, I did small jobs online but then I started designing T-shirts for small businesses! It was easy and according to my Degree! I thought, this way, I can earn money as well as get some experience! And the money was more than enough for me so I kept some as my pocket money and the rest, I sent it to Fatima aunty! She is the daughter of Palwasha Aunty! After hanan took me there, I saw how they needed as much support as they can get, so, I thought of helping them as much as I can! Ibrahim bhai also started donating there and Aunty Palwasha told me that you and baba always sent money there too! So, I decided that I want to help too! That’s why!” hana replied with a smile and shared her thoughts! Her helpful nature and Compassionate thinking was so touching that Dadi jaan was brought to tears! She regretted ever doubting her on her pure thoughts and nature! She regretted ever comparing her to some gold digger and a backstabber!

 She was ashamed but proud too to think she was a part of this family! She was so happy to think Rayaan chose someone like her! But, she was ashamed on her behavior all this time! She had hurt such a pure soul without any reason! She was very ashamed of herself! So, she decided to redeem herself and do whatever she can to form a bond with her granddaughter.

Hiba and hana’s both tayis were also very happy and proud of her and they prayed in their hearts to ward off evil eye and to protect this precious heart of hers.

………………………..

After staying in the hospital for next two days, hana and Zamid were discharged from the hospital and brought back home! Everyday, Zamid and Hana would play board games at day time as everyone would be at their workplaces and at night, when everyone will be back, they would have dinner together! Hana was mostly fed by her mother and occasionally, her dado would feed her with her own hands as Hana’s right hand was still not in the condition of moving. Sometimes, they would watch movies in hana’s room and sometimes hanan, Nashwa and Ibrahim would also join them.

It was one of these nights when by chance, everyone was free and here in the Shah villa! Even Samman and Zarmeena were off duty tonight and Hanan, Nashwa and Ibrahim were staying at the shah villa for the night! After dinner, they all decided to watch Train to Busan (on hana’s insisting! More like begging and whining till all got annoyed and finally agreed to it) in hana’s room. Zamid and Hana were leaning on the back rest of her queen sized bed with Zayn and Hanan on the foot of the bed. They were laying on their stomachs so that they can face the LED in front of the bed. Nashwa was sitting on the foot of the bed, right in front of hanan, her husband who was tickling her and teasing her throughout the movie! She was continuously squealing in a muffled voice so no one could hear them! Only zany was able to witness it and was getting annoyed by it as the movie was getting disturbed and he was also getting jealous of it as he could not have something like that with his lady love, YET! A Big Yet! But soon, In Sha Allah, he thought with a grumble.