Chapter 35

3rd Person's POV

Zayn was looking at hana and Rayaan as they were talking. He was getting extremely annoyed by their closeness as he can see that hana was telling something to Rayaan very excitedly. After hana was done talking, Rayaan was looking at hana and thinking about his and his cousins' behavior with hana but Zayn could not understand this so he made his way towards them.

"Rayaan bhai, chalain?! (Brother Rayaan, let's go?!)" Zayn asked with gritted teeth. Rayaan broke his gaze from hana and looked at Zayn's annoyed face with confusion. After a minute, he finally got why Zayn was annoyed so he just chuckled and nodded but did not make a move to get in the car. Hana was looking at her feet and still eating her ice-cream in nervousness as she thought Zayn will again scold her since it seems like whenever Zayn is angry, he starts scolding her so she mentally prepared herself for the scolding but it never came. Instead, Zayn gave his ice-cream cup to hana. There was still some ice-cream there and all the toppings in the cup. Toppings consisted of lots of pineapples. Hana looked up at Zayn and finally took the cup from his hand.

"Thank you!" Hana mumbled.

"Why don't you guys talk while I go and get ice-cream for hiba chachi and Asfand uncle as I'm sure they must be waiting for us!" Rayaan said with a smile and went away to get ice-cream.

This gave Zayn the chance to finally talk to hana and apologize for his rude behavior for the past several days.

"So, how was your trip?" Zayn started with awkwardness in his voice and a hand behind his head.

"Good!" Hana again mumbled without looking up at him. Zayn was feeling really guilty for his behavior as he can see that hana had again built up the wall around herself to protect her heart from harsh treatment of the family.

"Hana! Look, I am really sorry! I was very stressed about something and I took all my anger on you! I am sorry for all that! I know you are scared of me but please, don't be scared! I just can't afford to see you being scared of me! It makes me feel so bad about myself! I know that I deserve your ignorance but please forgive your brother for this time! I promise I will never do that again! If it ever happened again then you don't have to forgive me ever again! But please at least this time, forgive me na!?" Zayn took a hold of hana's free hand and asked for forgiveness. Hana looked up at Zayn's face and started to shed tears. Zayn was looking at hana with love and guilt as he started to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry baby!" He again said and pulled hana in for a hug. He started to pat her head and rub her back in a soothing way. Hana silently cried for a minute or two and after her tears stopped, she rubbed her face on zayn's shirt to clean her face from tears and snot. She sniffed a little and backed away.

"It's okay! I forgive you but I was very sad with your behavior and you scolded me so many times in front of everyone and it was really embarrassing too!" Hana lightly punch with her small hand on Zayn's chest.

"It will never happen again! I promise love!" Zayn promised with sincerity. Hana nodded at this and stopped punching him. Its not like the punches hurt-ed or what but still! 

"Are we okay now?" Hana looked at Zayn with teary but hopeful eyes and asked with a pout.

"Yes we are okay now!" Zayn smiled and replied.

"So that means I can take the chocolates from the fridge now!" hana innocently asked with a teary smile.

"Yes you can!" Zayn chuckled and replied. At his answer, hana gave a full blown smile and started to squeal lightly.

"Should not you finish the ice-cream now! See, I left all the pineapples for you in my cup and there is still some ice-cream in it too!" Zayn pointed to his cup that he gave to hana as he does not likes pineapples but he still get that topping so that hana can eat the topping.