Concept Clearing

Assalamualaikum/Hello!

How are you all? I hope you guys are okay and having a good life!

So, today, I wanted to clear one thing for my readers! Many people have been commenting on first chapter where Hana got position in board! Have you guys ever heard of federal board? If not then I'll tell you that from all over the world, people, who choose to give federal board examination, have to give the exams on the same date at the same time, just different sectors! No matter from where you have given the exam, you are counted in this board and the result is announced in such a way that if you are a topper then you can be from any City or COUNTRY!

That is why I wrote ALL OVER THE WORLD as this board includes the result of students that are in different countries, too! I do hope that now it is clear for you guys that Hana actually got position not only all over Pakistan but all over the world!

Is liye, Allah k bandoon or bandiyoon, us paragraph pr na criticize karo!

By the way, I also gave my matric and FSc exams through federal board and one of my really close friends got first position in FSc.... That is why I know quite a lot about it!

Okay to ab atay hain next chapter pr.... I am just going to start writing it! I want to write a bit longer chapter and also, I wanted to leave you guys on a cliff-hanger, so, I'm going to write quite a bit longer chapter! And since it will be long, I will need time too.... If I can finish it today then you guys will get an update today but if not, then you will have to wait for some more days!

That's it for now! Tata/Allah Hafiz!