Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

The females came back and went to the lawn. There was a huge dance floor in front of the stage and all the tables with six chairs were scattered all around the dance floor. There were twenty tables and they were arranged in a way so that everyone can see the stage and the dance floor when the dance performances will take place. There were white tents around the lawn and the temporary roof was also made with white cloth. There were disco lights and fairy lights all around the house as well as inside the tents. Floor arrangements were also very beautiful.

When all of the family members and the close family friends were gathered in the lawn, Hala asked hiba about hana as all the girls were looking for her because she was the photographer for the night. Hana was not among the others and the girls have not even seen her in the saloon when they were getting their make-up done.

"Actually, Hana had gone with Zeenia and she was also getting ready with Zeenia in another Saloon. Zeenia called me to ask if she could take hana for just an hour so that Hana can attend her mehndi also and hana also wanted to go there so I told them that they should send hana after an hour. She will be here in an hour so you guys should get over with your photos as when she will be here, we will start the mehndi ceremony as Hana will be recording the video so she won't be making your photos during the function. That's why you guys should get over with it until then!" Hiba said to the younger party to which all the girls started complaining and pouting that why was hana at Zeenia Bhabhi's place as they wanted to get pictures from hana's Camera.

"Zeenia's younger brother is in hana's class and they are friends so Zeeshan (Zeenia's Brother) invited her for the wedding even before they knew that Zayn is Hana's brother! So, technically, she is from both sides!" Hiba replied with a chuckle.

"Hana ka friend!? What are you saying mama? A girl and a boy can never be friends! All boys are same! They are dirty minded so you should have stopped her from talking to boys! Why mama!" Zayn said with an annoyed face. Hiba narrowed her eyes on Zayn but smiled lightly.

"Don't think that I don't know what you had been up to when you were in America! And I know hana! She is always in limits and her profession and field is also like this where she has to talk with boys! If I'll stop her from talking to boys then how will she know how to deal with males when she is in her professional life! Huh?" Hiba scolded Zayn and then tried to make him understand.

"And then again, she is never frank with boys! She is not frank with her male cousins then why will she be frank with the other boys! You should have some trust on your sister!" Hiba said after a minute of silence.

"I trust hana! It's just the boys and the whole male specie that I don't trust!" Zayn pouted and mumbled. At this, hiba laughed followed by all the females. Males were getting annoyed by this. After all, Zayn just insulted all of the males.

"You do know na that you are also from the same male specie!" Samman chuckled and said which made all the girls to again burst out in a laughing fit. Zayn made an annoyed face.

"I know that's why I am saying that! I know that every male is same and the only one that they don't think badly of is their sisters!" Zayn mumbled again but thank Allah that no one heard him clearly or he would be having some beautiful bruises on his handsome face.

....................

I know it's a short chapter but phir bhi, Enjoy! And Vote and Comment!