Part 15

A/N: Warning for primitive English.

***

Time flies faster on the rest half of the day. I spend my last period texting with Ivan until the class is over. When the bell rings, I receive his last texts.

Want me to spend the night at your place? -Ivan

'Do you cook?' I send my reply.

What kind of question is that? You know better what I am capable of. -Ivan

'Okay, thanks for the offer then. Maybe next time.'

What does cooking have to do with our night fun? -Ivan

I ignore it and start collecting my stuffs before rushing out of class and heading to my locker. What does cooking have to do with the night fun? Nothing. But sometimes I just miss my mother. She used to make everyday meals for me, no matter how wealthy we are to just simply hire a cook. My mother really loved cooking. She practically made it like a habit to always cook for me, while my father was too busy to be at home for dinner or even having breakfast together. And of course, ever since the deadly accident that took them both at a same day, no one has ever cooked for me anymore. I mean, really cook for me, like my mother did. Unlike Ellie, my maid, who cooks simply because it is her job to serve her master, or because I pay her to. It feels different, at least for me. Ah, I really have to stop thinking about it. It will only cause me to miss my mother more badly.

Suddenly, someone's body bumping against mine. So hard until my books drop and scatter on the floor. "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry." Says the boy, who isn't cute enough to meet my liking. He starts picking up my stuffs.

"Look where you were going, Bitch!" I bark. I know he is probably in a hurry. But that doesn't mean he can run around the hallway and clash into me. So, don't expect me to be polite with him. I'm like 'an eye for an eye' type of guy. I don't let things go easily and I'm not easy to please.

"Here." He gets up and hands me my stuffs he has collected. "I'm sorry. I didn't-"

I walk by him after taking the stuffs he hands me. Leaving him before he manages to explain his reason. I don't need to hear anything from him. I'm not interested. I keep walking even when he shouts out his sorry.

Once I reach my locker, I see Mikey is already there. From the way he is smiling, I know he has been waiting for me.

"Hey, Mi." I smile at him. Putting all my books in the locker.

"Do you have plan for this afternoon?" Mikey asks with his childish tone of voice. He does that sometimes, and he thinks that's cute. I don't really get it but I know that his ass is quite good. I tasted it last night. Yes, I'm the type who can just ask someone I just met into my bed. Because I know no one in their right mind would ever reject me or whatever I have to offer. Damn, I ride a Porsche to school, who would say no to me?

"No, I don't."

"Would you like us to hang out again?"