Part 29

A/N: I know I should've updated last night.. so sorry, I was having an important test.. :)

*****

A loud laughter is heard throughout the empty auditorium. Well, actually, the place is not really empty. Ivan and I are here skipping our second period together. He laughs really hard over something I just said.

"Is it really necessary to laugh so hard?" I ask feeling annoyed.

"Sorry I can't help it. It's just too hilarious," he answers, trying hard to muffle his high pitched laughter. "So, the rumors are true. You really do, do 'boyfriends'?" He laughs again but stops quickly as he catches my displeased reaction. "Oops, sorry," he apologizes while stretching a big grin on his lips.

"So what if I do?" Flinching slightly, I ask a rhetorical question as I remembered the time when I mocked Ivan for admitting that he had a crush on some guy. Now, looks like the boomerang is flying back to my direction.

"Come on, You can't possibly be a 'relationship guy'. And my intuition rarely makes a mistake." Ivan comments.

"Why am I having this discussion with you anyway?" I'm not really expecting answer. I'm just feeling annoyed.

"I heard your boyfriend is none other than the shy boy Louis Nye. There has to be some ulterior motives, right?" he accuses me blindly. "I won't believe it if you tell me that you love him. Hell, I'm not even sure whether you actually know what love means. So, what is your motive?"

"I'm afraid that's none of your concern." I respond to him nonchalantly, regaining my composed state. I take his hand pulling him closer, "And I didn't drag you here just to have a useless conversation. I wasn't planning on having my money go to waste. You get that?"

His eyes widen in shock, "Wait! Are you really going to cheat on your boyfriend, and drag me into this whole mess? No offense, but no thanks!" He says in a stern manner.

"I don't recall saying anything about cheating." I reply honestly. I frown, quirking my eyebrows, and wondering why he's accusing me of cheating. I'm not the cheating type of guy. Well, at least that's what I believe, based on my own personal scale. And I don't give a damn about other people's judgement.

"Then.. what do you want?" he asks with a few streaks of confusion flashing in his eyes.

"Just a simple service from your mouth." I answer lightly.

"Are you crazy?!," he snaps. "You're asking ME for a blow job, when you already have a boyfriend, and you're claiming this isn't cheating?? What do you take me for? A moron?"

I ignore his questions and respond him with deviant questions instead, "Did I ask you to be my boyfriend? Did I say 'I love you'?"

"What..?" His stares at me with an obvious disbelief expression this time. As if somebody has just told him that he carries HIV.