Part 22

Driving to Louis' place didn't really take too long. Although I told him that I would be arrived in 20 minutes, I already parked my car in front of his house since few minutes ago. The ride took only about 10 minutes. I can't decide whether it was because of the friendlier traffic in the morning or I have made a wrong calculation beforehand.

Alright, I admit. It was none of them. The truth is I got really excited to meet my Louis this morning and couldn't help speeding up for I couldn't see any reasons not to. I get out of the car and walk gracefully towards the red front door. Yes, no matter how much the need I feel to see him, still I know better than to jog on some pavement or somebody's yard.

The red door is opened after I press the bell button. It doesn't take more than a second to recognize that it is Louis who answers the door. He welcomes me with the most innocent blue eyes and a shy little smile.

"Good morning, Lou." I greet him.

"Good morning. Come in." He steps aside to allow me entry. "You come so early. Even my parents are still asleep."

"I hope I don't disturb you." I enter the house and wait for him to lock the door before we proceed to the kitchen.

"Oh, not at all. It's just a little unusual for high school boys to wake up that early. At least, the ones I know."

"Well, indeed, it's unusual for me as well. But a damned alarm broke my routine." I deliver my brief explanation with an annoyed tone. He chuckles at that. Oh, how I really want to keep the sound of his chuckling in my head. The sound that consist of innocence, glee and shyness, which are blending together and flowing like a small river.

"Do you like bacon, William?"

"Why the hell not? I'm a carnivore."

He smirks then gestures me to the dining area. "Please have a seat. The food shall be ready in five."

"You need help?" I don't know what I'm offering. I'm not sure I can be any help since I can't cook nor I ever help anyone cooking before. So, why I offer him help is kind of beyond me.

Luckily, Louis shakes his head. "Don't worry. I'm good at this."

His remark startles me a bit. Then I offer him a warm smile. Eventually there is something in him that he feels confident about. "Of course, Baby. I don't doubt that."

He turns around to do something at the kitchen counter. But I'd like to think that he only wants to hide his flushing cheeks away from me. I continue staring at his back for a while before I decide that I will never allow him to wear that tight white T-shirt and those fluffy cotton shorts outside the house. I can't stand him receiving hungry stares from all stupid predators nearby.

The T-shirt is too perfectly tight so that his lean figure looks even more edible, but not less innocent, thanks to the color. And those sinful cotton shorts are doing their best in tickling anyone's mind and inviting their hands to just grope that perfect ass. Shit. I feel something in my pants twitches a little from this beautiful scenery, I assure myself that this is never going to be anything for the world to see.