THANK YOU! + Current and Future Stories

Sorry, this isn't an update, but I just had to thank you... 

When I got on Wattpad today, I noticed that this story is #1 in RariJack! Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I never thought this would get as much as 300 views, especially since my other stories don't have nearly as much. But I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this story and that you want to see what happens next! 

Well rest assured, I am working on the next chapter of this story. It's about Rarity making an effort to develop a relationship with her Mom and the next step of recovery which is embracing the challenges. 

So thank you so much for all of the support! I hope the next chapter is worth the wait.

However, I was just wondering if I could do a little bit of self-promotion here. I don't want to be one of those people who are always pushing their work onto you, but I'd really like to get my other stories some views and comments as well. I've been feeling like they're not as important to my followers leading to more infrequent updates. So here's a little bit about my other stories:

If you like FlutterDash, you should try reading 'I Hear You: A Story About Overcoming Anxiety'! It's also Equestria Girls like this one and it's another story about overcoming a mental illness. Unfortunately, Wattpad doesn't seem to be letting me add links, so you can find all of these stories on my profile page! 

If you like stories with more complex plots and alternate universes, you should try reading 'The Lunar Kingdom'! It takes place in an AU of Equestria where Luna discussed her jealousy with Celestia. Instead of Luna becoming Nightmare Moon, she got her own section of Equestria where those who prefer the night can live. It's a story about dreams and never giving up on yourself. Also, there's SoarinDash in it. Just a warning. (Yes, I ship almost everything! But they're not my favorite pair, I promise!) 

Also, keep a lookout for more upcoming stories! Here's a few stories I have coming out as well: 

If you like AppleDash, keep a lookout for 'Fading', a hopeful tragedy about overcoming loss and coming face to face with the (literal) ghosts of your past.

If you liked this story, you should keep a lookout for my short RariJack story called 'Fairy Tails'! It's just a short, sweet RariJack fluff story. It does take place back in the pony world though.

And lastly, if you like TwiPie, I have another story about overcoming a mental illness called 'Broken and Beautiful: A Story About Overcoming Depression'! I had some friends who have struggled with depression help me write it for accuracy. Since... I only struggle with anxiety and not depression.

Thank you guys so much for all of your support! Have a wonderful day! <3