Chapter 1

Cat was very excited to go to school. She started 1 year late because she had a baby boy.
She could have gotten a dorm but since she has a house, that is within walking distance, She walks to school.
Classes begin the next day, she put up a paper for a roommate so she wouldn't be alone with her son. Someone knocked on the door. Cat got up and opened the door.
"Hey! Welcome, you must be my new roommate! My name's Cat!" She said happily. The boy just walked right past her, not saying a word. She looked at him then closed the door. "Okay...." she said softly. The boy put his stuff down and looked at Cat. "So where's my room?" He said. Cat looked at him and replied "I'll show you". Cat walks over to his stuff and grabs a bag, he stops her. "I don't need help" he said. Cat mouthed the word 'wow' and showed him to his room. "Here is your room" she said to him. He walked inside and put his stuff on his bed. He looked around the room, it was super big, it has a balcony and full bathroom. It was like a master room. He laid on the bed and relaxed.

A few hours pass, Cat was reading a book. She has headphones in. The boy looked around the house, he saw various pictures of her and a little boy. And another picture of what seems like a family. Cat, the baby boy and a guy, But that picture was cracked. He glanced over at Cat then back at the picture. He then walks towards Cat and sits on the couch beside her. She glanced over at him then goes back to her book. He takes the book away from her. "HEY!" She said. "Who is that guy in that picture that is cracked?" He asked. She looked at him "oh... that's my ex" she replied. He looked at her "your Ex?" He said. "Yeah. We went out for like 2 years... then he left me when I told him I was pregnant with his baby." She looked down. The boy continued looking at her "he's a dick for leaving you" He said. Cat slowly looked up at him. "Yeah..." She said softly. "Are you hungry? I made Ceviche. It's crushed shrimp soaked in lime juice with diced tomatoes, onion and cilantro. It's super good" she said while trying to change the subject.

He looked at her "sure" they both get up and sit at the dining table. She puts out 2 plates and puts Tostadas on them and put the bowl of Ceviche in the middle. She puts 2 scoops of Ceviche on her plate and same with his. He takes a bite of it "mmmm it's amazing!" He smiles softly. She smiles "thanks, Tanner also likes it" the boy looked at her confused "Tanner?" He said. "Yeah, my son. He's not here at the moment. He's with his grandma, my mom" she replied. He nodded and continued to eat the Ceviche. "Oh and what's your name?" Cat asked "Yoongi" he said. "Nice to meet you Yoongi" she said smiling. "Nice to meet you too Cat" he replied.
They both finished eating. Cat takes the plates and washes them. "Hey what's the WiFi password?" He asked. "It's on the modem" she replied. He looks for the box and types in the password. He goes back to his room "Thanks" he said while walking. "No problem" she replied.

Cat looks at the broken picture of her, Tanner and S.Coups (Of Seventeen) and sighs. Someone knocked on the door, Cat opens it and smiles "hey baby!" She picked up Tanner and kisses his cheek. "Mommy!" He smiles and giggles. "Thanks mom" she said "you're welcome sweetheart. I have to run, I'll visit you sometime this week! Okay?" Mom said. "Okay" Cat replied. As she hugged her mom and close the door. She puts Tanner down. "Mommy" Tanner said. "Yes honey?" She replied. "Carry me!!" Tanner replied. Cat picked him up and carried him. She took him outside to see the sunset. "Tanner go inside for a second" Tanner went inside, Cat took out her Juul pod and started vaping.

Tanner went to the kitchen and tried to get a fruit snack on the counter, but he wasn't tall enough. He started to whine cuz he couldn't get it. Yoongi heard the whining and went to see what's going on. Tanner sees Yoongi and gets scared "Mommy!" Tanner said while backing away from Yoongi. "No it's okay. I won't hurt you, I'm friends with your mommy" Yoongi walked slowly towards Tanner. "It's okay, what you need?" Yoongi asked. "I'm trying to get this but I can't. Cuz I'm too little!" Tanner pouts and crosses his arms. Yoongi chuckles a bit and get the fruit snacks and hands it to Tanner. Tanner jumps around happily "thankies!" He runs to the couch and sits. And eats the fruit snacks happily. Yoongi smiles at him and sits beside him.
"Where's mommy?" Yoongi asked. "Outside" Tanner replies. Yoongi looks out the window and sees Cat vaping. His eyes widen. Cat walks back in, she puts her Juul pod away and sees the boys together. "Oh hey, I see y'all 2 met" She said. Tanner runs to her "Your friend is nice" Tanner said. Cat smiled "I'm glad you think so, he will be living here with us" she replied. "Is he your boyfriend?" Tanner asked. Yoongi and Cat's eyes widen "No..." she replied, blushing a bit. Tanner giggled and went to his room. "I am sorry for that question he asked" Cat said. "It's alright" Yoongi replied.

A few hours later, it started getting dark real quick, the sky looked very cloudy. The weather called for a bad storm, Cat looked out the window and saw the lightning. "Damn it looks hella bad" She said to herself. Yoongi was sitting on a recliner also watching the storm, he smiles because he loves it when it storms. Cat got a weather alert calling for a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and a Tornado Watch, She gasps and started hyperventilating. She tries to stay calm and fall asleep.