Chapter 20

"Yes, you heard correctly. My dumbass fucked S Coups" Cat said "What have I done! I really fucked up, that's what I've done! And now Yoongi is over there sitting with SEVENTEEN!!!! He said he never wanted to talk to them and now he is!!!" Cat said. "Aww bestie, I'm so sorry" Hoseok said as he rubs her back. "So you're pregnant again?" He asked. "Well we literally did it yesterday, but If I am, there's one way to get out of this mess and that's to abort." Cat. "What? No! You can't do that! That's the worst thing ever, that baby had nothing to do with what just happened. Don't do it, If you don't want it, then give it up for adoption but please don't take an innocent life away." Hoseok said as he looks down at her. She sighs "Okay, Should we go over there?" She looks over to where Yoongi is sitting at. "No, cuz then they might act suspicious.."
Hoseok said. "And now I'm going with both of them to the American Football game... those lies S Coups said about me being a slut is coming true! I'm making them come true" Cat said. "Stop, no one will call you a slut, stop saying that, wanna vape?" Hoseok asked. Cat nodded and walked to the park nearby and vapes.

Jungkook texts Jeonghan 'Hey wanna sit with me at the game?'  Jeonghan's phone beeped. "Who texted you?" Joshua said. "That kid Jungkook" Jeonghan said as he texts back 'sure'. "What does he want?" Yoongi asked. "Hey said if I wanna sit with him at the game. And I said sure." Jeonghan said. "I feel like he likes you" Joshua said. "I also feel like he likes me" Jeonghan said. "Well idk if he does, he never said anything about having a crush on you." Yoongi said as he gets up. "I'll talk to you guys later". He walks and sees Cat and Hoseok and walks towards them. "Hey Cat, Hey Hoseok" Yoongi said. "Hey Yoongi" Hoseok said as he and Cat Vapes. "Well ima leave you two alone, I'll be at the house in case you're wondering." Yoongi said as he walks to the house. A girl walks up to him "Hey Yoongi right?"  Yoongi looks at the girl "yeah." He said. "So I hear you're going out with Cat... I'd be careful if I were you". Girl said. "And you are?" Yoongi asked. "Don't worry about it, I just want you to watch out for Cat.... she knows how to be sneaky" girl said. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "Well I know her for a very long time, back when she and her ex dated. I saw her and a guy making out at the park. While she was dating her ex." Girl said "Wait... are you Brittany?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm Brittany." Brittany said. "So you're the one who faked the video." Yoongi said. "Uh no, it's real. Why would I fake a video" Brittany said. "Yeah you did, you spread rumors saying Cat is a slut and made S Coups break up with her." Yoongi said. "I mean, do what ever you want. You can continue to be with her, but if I were you.. I'd dump her ass." Brittany said as she walks closer to Yoongi. "But you are sexy." Brittany bites her lip. Yoongi looks at her and backs away "I'm not believing a word you say, you're a lying ass bitch." Yoongi said as he walks away. "Fine, just wait till the day she leaves your ass for S Coups. She'll never stop loving him."  Brittany yells. Yoongi stops and turns around, but she was gone      'What does she mean by never stop loving him.' He says to himself, he arrives to the house and goes inside. "Does she do voodoo or something, like she has Cat in a love spell?" He says to himself.

Cat goes inside and sees Yoongi. "Hey..." she says as she sits on the couch. "I think I know what's going on." Yoongi says. Cat looks at him confused. "About you being all on S Coups." Yoongi says. "What do you mean?" Cat asked. "Brittany walked up to me and told me you'll never stop loving him... that got me thinking that she got you in a love spell." Yoongi said. "I feel like I am in a love spell.. every time I look at him, well you know what happens." Cat said. "We just need to figure out how to break the spell." Yoongi says. "Yeah, So.. um are we still together?" Cat says as she looks at him. "Of course babe" Yoongi says as he hugs her. She hugs him tight, he kisses her and she kisses him. "I was thinking of bringing Tanner to the game, should I?" Cat asked. "Yes hun, bring him" he smiles. "Aww I love that gummy smile of yours." She smiles and cuddles with him, he cuddles with her.