Chapter 7

Tanner was still with S Coups and Vernon. He looks at the magazine and flips through the pages. S Coups was looking at Tanner. "Aww look he's 'reading'" S Coups said. "Aww how cute!" Vernon replied. Then they both realized what he was looking at. "Oh gosh, Tanner no. You can't look at this" S Coups took the magazine away from Tanner. Tanner crossed his arms and pouted. "Awww omg" Vernon said while smiling at how cute Tanner looks. "You can't look at this magazine. It's bad" S Coups said. "Why?" Tanner asked. "Because, it's not good for you" S Coups said. "Mingyu is always leaving things here" Vernon said. They heard someone knock on the door, S Coups opens it, "Cat" S Coups said. "I'm here because I heard Tanner's here." Cat said. "Yeah, he's right here" Vernon said. Cat walks in and sees Tanner "Hi honey!" Cat hugs Tanner, Tanner hugs back "Mommy!" Vernon gets up "I'll be back" He walks out the room and closes the door, Leaving Cat alone with S Coups. "Well I'm just gonna get Tanner and get going." Cat said. "Wait, not so fast" S Coups said as he grabbed her hand. "Yoongi still thinks I left you because you were pregnant with my child, but you know very well what happened. I bet your best friend Hoseok knows too." S Coups said "S Coups I...." Cat said quietly but S Coups cut her off. "Why don't you tell him the real truth huh? Is it because you wanna be with him, just to hook up with him, then Bam go with someone else? Like you did to me?" Cat just looks into his eyes. "Because if I tell him the real story, he won't believe me, but if you do... He'll believe you. But of course you won't tell him." Tanner was watching them. Cat just stayed quiet, she continued to stare into his eyes, she then cut him off by kissing him on the lips. S Coups' eyes widen and backed away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" S Coups said as he watches her. "I'm I....idk what happened I...." Cat just picks up Tanner and runs out, blushing hard.

"Mommy, did you just kiss daddy?" Tanner asked. "Don't talk about that please..." Vernon sees them walk by, then walks back to the dorm. He sees S Coups like frozen. "Um Seungcheol?" Vernon said. S Coups still frozen. "Dude... What just happened??" Vernon said looking at S Coups. "She..... She....She...." S Coups said. "Huh? She what??" Vernon replied. "She..... She.." S Coups continued saying. "WHAT!! SHE WHAT!!" Vernon said as he shook S Coups. "Snap out of it, what did she do???" Vernon said. "SHE KISSED ME!!!" S Coups said, still standing there. Vernon's eyes widen "She.....She....Kissed.... You????". They are both very shocked at what happened. 

Cat got back home, She looked around "Oh good, he's not here yet" She said to herself as she sigh. She puts Tanner down. "Mommy why did you do that?" Tanner asked as he looks up to his mom. Yoongi heard voices and walks out "Oh, y'all are back" Yoongi said. "Tanner, I said don't talk about that please" Cat said. "Talk about what??" Yoongi thought he said 'Kissing my ass'. "Nothing!" Cat replied quickly. Yoongi noticed she's acting weird. "Um are you okay? Or is it one of those Time of month symptoms?" Yoongi said. "Yeah I... yes it's one of those symptoms! Yup that's it, nothing more nothing less...." She gets a glass of water. "mmm okay.. Something is bothering you" Yoongi said. "Nothing is bothering me!! I'm fine okay!" Cat said as she went to her room. Yoongi's eyes widen. Tanner sits on the couch. "Hey Tanner, what happened?" Yoongi asked. "Idk" Tanner replied. It was time for bed, Tanner walked to his room, Cat tucked him in and read him a bedtime story, she then kisses his forehead and walks out the room, turning off the light. She then gets in bed and thinks about what she did to S Coups. Yoongi went to his room "She did something, and I wanna know what she did" he said to himself. 

The next morning, Cat showered, got dressed. "Tanner! Time for a shower!" Tanner goes to the bathroom, Cat washes him. Yoongi got up and went to the kitchen, and heard a knock. "Oh hey Monica" Yoongi said. "Good morning, Is Tanner ready?" Cat's mom said. "Yeah, Cat just washed him." Yoongi replied. Cat and Tanner both walk out, "Hey mom!" Cat said hugging her, Monica hugging back. "Grandma!!" Tanner said happily as he run up to her. Monica picks him up "Hey bud! Ready to go?" Cat's mom said. Tanner nods his head. "You kids be good!" Cat's mom said. "Okay mom, we will!" Cat said as her mom and Tanner leave. Cat and Yoongi walk to their class.
Cat sees Hoseok and runs up to him. "DUDE you will not believe what happened!!" Cat said. "What?" Hoseok said. "I can't believe I kissed S Coups!!!" Cat said loudly, But Yoongi didn't hear. "No Way...." Hoseok said. "Yeah idk what the fuck went through my head yesterday. I went to his dorm to pick up Tanner, then he started talking and I just looked into his beautiful eyes and just kissed him." Cat said. "Woah, watch what you're saying" Hoseok replied. "What you mean?" Cat asked. "You said 'Beautiful eyes' ..." Hoseok said. Her mouth drops "I did.....Shit..... I, think I need to go to class now.... bad thing is, Him and Yoongi are in it" Cat said. "Oh wow... good luck and don't say anything to them!! Or else some words could come out...." Hoseok told her. "Okay" Cat said as she walked to her class. She avoids eye contact with S Coups. "Good morning my 2 favorite class mates, lovely weather we're having" S Coups said. "Favorite?? What kind of fuckery are you on?" Yoongi said. "Oh nothing, I'm just saying good morning, right Cat?" S Coups said. He was provoking her. Cat ignored him. Yoongi looks at both of them, then looks at Cat. Noticing she's avoiding looking at S Coups, Normally she would tell S Coups to stop talking, but this time she didn't say anything.