Chapter 8

To Cat it felt like the longest class ever, she constantly looks at the clock. Yoongi looks back at S Coups, S Coups was holding a piece of paper saying 'What's wrong with your woman??' Yoongi glares at him "None of your fucking business" The whole class, including the professor heard him. "Of course it's Min Yoongi and Choi Seungcheol causing disruptions in my class." Professor said. "What? I didn't even say anything!" S Coups said. "I don't care. Every single class, y'all 2 and even Ms Catalina gets involved in your childish behavior. Telling y'all to stop doesn't seem to work, this is your 2nd offence. After that you won't have anymore and you'll just be kicked out of my class room. Do I make myself clear?" Professor said. "Yes sir" All 3 of them said. Yoongi and S Coups was waiting for Cat to say something to them, but she didn't say anything. Class was over, she ran out and went to find Hoseok. Yoongi and S Coups look at each other and follow her. "Omg Hoseok.... It felt sooo weird... like he was provoking me.... Just the sound of his voice makes me..." Hoseok cut her off. "Are you falling in love with him again???" Hoseok said. "I don't even know... It's like I'm falling for Yoongi and S Coups..." Cat said while hugging Hoseok, Hoseok hugs her back. "I knew it, You see that? She's with Hoseok" S Coups said. "She's just hugging him" Yoongi said. "It's more than a hug, When we went out, I would always see her hugging him more than me, spending more time with him than me...." S Coups said. Yoongi looks at him "Idk If I can believe what you say" Yoongi said. "I know, that's why when I'm being completely honest with you, you think I'm lying. Idk what she's been telling you... but I wouldn't believe her" S Coups said as he walked away. Yoongi just watches him walk away, then looks at Cat walking with Hoseok, He follows them. 

"So do you think you can handle it?" Hoseok said. "I can, as long as S Coups doesn't provoke me like he did in class" Cat said. "Provoke?" Yoongi said to himself. "As long as you avoid him, you should be good." Hoseok said. "Yeah. but knowing what I did, He'll show up any where to mess with me" Cat said. Yoongi clenched his fist and went to find S Coups. S Coups was talking with Vernon and Joshua. "Anyways, she KISSED ME!!!" S Coups said. "WHAT" Joshua said. "Yeah Ikr" Vernon said. Yoongi punches S Coups, S Coups fights back. "Aye stop! YOO STOP!" Vernon and Joshua pulls them back, but S Coups and Yoongi keeps coming at each other, S Coups hitting Yoongi back. "You just won't leave Cat alone, I over heard her talking to Hoseok saying you 'Provoked her and will mess with her' Yoongi hits S Coups again. "Provoke?? When did I provoke her??" S Coups hits him. Joshua and Vernon finally pulls them apart, Vernon holding S Coups and Joshua holding Yoongi. "Let me go!" Yoongi said. Hoseok and Cat sees a group of people. "What goes on there??" Hoseok asked. "Please don't tell me..... I hope it's not who I think." Cat said. Yoongi tries to escape, but Joshua is still holding him. "Yo we better go before we get in trouble, Let's take them to first aid" Joshua said. they all go to first aid.

They walk into first aid. "What happened here?" First aid responder asked. Vernon and Joshua looked at each other. "Um they fell" Joshua said. "Fell? This doesn't look like a fall" First aid replied. "Oh because they fell down some stairs and hit the sidewalk... Yeah" Vernon said. "mmm Okay, It looks like these 2 were in a fight, but how would I know. I wasn't there, Come sit them here" First aid said as Vernon and Joshua put Yoongi and S Coups on the beds. First aid comes back with 2 ice packs and hands them to Yoongi and S Coups. "Do you 2 have classes?" First aid asked. "Yeah" Vernon said. "I do too" Joshua replied. "Go to class, y'all can come back later to see your friends" First aid said. "Okay, y'all better be good" Vernon said, looking at both of them. Vernon and Joshua leave Yoongi and S Coups alone. They run into Cat. "Hey what were you 2 doing there?" Cat asked. "Personal issues" Joshua said. "Was it Yoongi and S Coups?" Hoseok asked. "You don't need to know who's in there" Vernon said. "So they are in there, please don't tell me they got into a fight" Cat said. "Shhh, not so loud. Yes they did, but we told first aid they fell down some stairs and hit the sidewalk." Joshua said. "Even tho they didn't believe it, they didn't mention it soo" Vernon said. "OMG, those boys will never learn" Cat said. "Well, isn't this kinda your fault?" Vernon said. "What do you mean by that?" Hoseok asked. "I mean, she did kiss S Coups, maybe Yoongi found out and boom, he attacked S Coups." Vernon replied. "OMG.... Maybe it was my fault!!! Why was I so stupid" Cat said looking down. 

"We don't know if that was really the case" Hoseok said as he comforts her. "No Maybe it is, what if he heard me. Or what if Tanner told him!! I bet Tanner told him!!" Cat said angrily. "Woah woah, calm down woman. How about we don't mention any of this to Yoongi or S Coups, pretend you didn't know of this. Maybe Yoongi will tell you himself why he fought S Coups." Vernon said. "Yeah idk, he probably won't say anything" Cat replied. "Wait what if Tanner asks him? He'll tell Tanner" Hoseok said. "You're right! He'll tell Tanner, I'll just try to listen to their convo. I mean Tanner will ask what happened." Cat said.  "Okay who's this Tanner guy y'all keep talking about???" Joshua asked. Cat, Hoseok and Vernon look at Joshua then each other. "What? Who is it?" Joshua asked again. "Um should we tell??" Vernon asked. "Idk" Cat replied. "Seriously, I can't know who this Tanner is?" Joshua said, looking at them". "Okay okay, we'll tell you who he is, but don't react and don't tell anyone, okay??" Vernon said. "Okay?" Joshua said, still looking at them.