Chapter 19

It was time for class, Cat and Yoongi got dressed and walked out the door, locking it. "Wait, where's Tanner?" Yoongi asked. "He's with my parents." Cat replied as they walked towards their class. "Ugh that retard." Yoongi said. "Just don't pay any attention to him." Cat said. "How if the dumbass says stupid shit all the time." Yoongi said. Cat giggled. "That's funny huh?" Yoongi said while looking at her. "You always have something to say, it's funny. " Cat said, they sit in their seats. "Maybe he won't make it today" Cat said. "I hope" Yoongi replied. Mins later and S Coups came and sat behind them "Good morning Catalina, Good morning citizen Yoongi." S Coups said. "The fuck did you just say?" Yoongi said. "Uh Good morning. What are you deaf?" S Coups said. "Stop please" Cat said. "Yes ma'am." S Coups obeyed her. Yoongi looks at them. "Hey Cat, who are you going to the football game with?" S Coups said. "She's going with me dummy" Yoongi said. "Really? Cuz I asked her and she said yes." S Coups said. "Stop fucking lying." Yoongi said. "Uh no... I asked her and she said yes, right Catalina?" S Coups said, She looks at both of them and doesn't answer. "So it's true?" Yoongi asked while looking at her. "OKAY YESS!! I asked both of you because I'm in love with both of you!!" She gets up and runs out of class. The professor looks at her then Yoongi and S Coups. "What did you 2 did to her this time?" Professor asked. "She's going through a lot right now." S Coups said "Yeah.. a whole lot."

As Cat ran to the bathroom, Yoongi and S Coups talked. "So... She's going with both of us...." S Coups said. "No, she's going with me because I am her boyfriend and she is my girlfriend." Yoongi said. "Hmm she never told me you asked her" S Coups said. "How can 1 girl be with 2 guys at the same time... I don't share" Yoongi said. "Well you're gonna have too...." S Coups said. "Uh What you mean by that?" Yoongi said. "She never told you this either....damn what kind of a girlfriend you have" S Coups said. "What did she motherfucking say" Yoongi glares at S Coups and clenches his fists. "Well, when she said yes to me, she said she wants another baby, like Tanner to have a sibling." S Coups said. Yoongi's eyes widen "So she wanted you to fuck her?" Yoongi said. S Coups nodded. "And did you???" Yoongi said as he clenches his fists again. "Yes" S Coups replied. "I knew it! She wasn't with a friend and that hickey is real!!!" Yoongi glares hard at S Coups. "I'm going to kill you" Yoongi said. "Ohh you're threatening me now, why don't you have a good conversation with the Innocent girl you call your girlfriend" Class was over S Coups walked out quickly, Yoongi follows. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... How did you meet her?" Yoongi said. "Uh, do you have a class next?" S Coups said. "No, you?" Yoongi asked. "Not yet, I go to the cafeteria now to meet up with some members." S Coups said as he continues walking towards the Cafeteria. Yoongi continues to follow. S Coups meets up with Jeonghan and Joshua. "Hey you guys" S Coups sits. "Hey" Jeonghan said "Yo" Joshua says.

"Oh hello." Jeonghan says as he waves at Yoongi, S Coups turns around and flinches a bit. "Oh gosh, I didn't know you were behind me." S Coups said. "Yeah" Yoongi replied. "Why?" S Coups asked. "Because you didn't answer my question. How did you meet Cat?" Yoongi asked as he looks at S Coups. Jeonghan and Joshua look at each other and sips their drinks. S Coups sighs "Okay it all started back when she was about 13 years old, I was 16 at the time. She wanted to be with me. But she was way too young for me, plus her dad didn't want us to be together anyway. She then waited till she was 16 and secretly went out with me, she was the one who asked me out." S Coups said. "So you said yes obviously." Yoongi said. "Yeah and we went out for a while then like 7 months before her high school graduation, she kept talking wanting to be a parent at the current age of 17, about to be 18. I was hella shocked at what she told me, I loved her very much and did it. Then this girl who was super jealous of Cat name..." Joshua and Jeonghan cut him off and say "Brittany". "Yeah Brittany spread rumors, well you know that story... So her dad was super upset cuz he found out she was pregnant when he saw her belly. She's the youngest in her family, she has 2 older brothers and none of them have kids. The oldest now is 27, so yeah her parents especially her dad was super shocked and angry. He thought I wanted to be with Cat just to hook up with her then leave. And when I broke up with her, her dad thought what everyone else thought. Me leaving Cat because she was pregnant with my kid when that's not true." S Coups said.

"Wow.. I had no idea." Yoongi said. "Did she say anything of this to you?" S Coups said. "No" Yoongi said. "Why don't she tell you things?" Joshua said. Jeonghan hits Joshua. "Ow" Joshua said. "Stay out of it." Jeonghan said. "Idk why she doesn't tell me anything, I guess we're not meant to be..." Yoongi said as he looks away. "Stop, maybe you guys are. I know it was super wrong for her to ask S Coups to get her pregnant again but what if that's all she wanted? Like I guess she doesn't want her son to see that he doesn't have a real brother and maybe in the future his classmates will call Cat a whore for sleeping with lots of guys?" Joshua said. "But she's only slept with me.." S Coups said. "Okay but will anyone else know that? No" Joshua said. "So you guys are saying to wait it out?" Yoongi said. "Yeah, I'm sure she really likes you, a lot. Remember 'You can't hurry love' " Joshua sings that last part. Yoongi sits with them, he never thought he'd actually have a full conversation with Seventeen. And he's not fighting S Coups.

Cat walks towards the cafeteria and sees Yoongi sitting with Seventeen. "What is he doing with them?? I thought he never wanted to be with them.... I bet they're talking about me.... Oh gosh what have I done!!! Why did I do it with S Coups!!" She said to herself. Hoseok walks up to her "Cat" Hoseok said. "Oh Hobi I fucked up real bad this time, and I don't think It can be fixed" Cat said as she hugs him tightly. "What did you do?" Hoseok asked as he hugs her tightly. "I made S Coups get me pregnant!!!!" Cat said, Hoseok let go of her and looks at her, shocked. "YOU WHAT!!!"