Chapter 8

I asked him to put me down as we arrived at the room. He seemed a little down but I still thanked him and he recovered. He's a doting grandfather.

He knocked and we entered.

"Sorry for making you wait, Madam and Master, the young master is now here."

"Good day, welcome to our house."

I tried not to make it too long. I don't want to be misunderstood and make them weirded out to me. What three year old would perform perfect courteous way of greeting?

"My! Sylv's son is splendid indeed! Right, honey?" said the beautiful woman with a glorious platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. She's so pretty that I momentarily forgot to walk towards my parents.

"Yes, though I'm surprised his father forgot me though." This time it was a man with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. This is Laeticia's father.

"My bad haha, but seriously what happened? You suddenly looked human haha!"

The two women laughed at the men's bickering. It seems that my parents are close to the villainess's parents. That explains father's sarcastic way of saying how he secured an investment to 'that hotel magnate'. So Ethan really didn't hate Laeticia.

As if on cue, I looked for any semblance of a baby. Mother noticed.

"Are you curious of their baby?" Mother gently smiled.

"Yes!" Though I'm nervous really. I wonder what would I feel if I see her.

"Fufu..Do you like to see her that much? Here take a look." The platinum haired woman beckoned me to come near her.

She showed me a pink bundle with a sleeping baby wrapped inside.

Cute..

What is this? Is this baby that villainess?

The baby is sleeping peacefully and I can't help but want to touch her cheek. As I was about to do so, I felt a cold glare at me.

Ah, so this is how men feel like after being glared by the girls' fathers.

I retracted my hand and asked about her name instead. It would be weird if I didn't, I don't want to create misunderstandings.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Laeticia". The woman said.

"So pretty." As I said that, the father glared at me.

I meant the name! The name! You can't say a baby is pretty when they're more on the cute side and still developing. I never got the chance to said that because the man spoke.

"Erica, don't you think Laeticia will wake up if others kept looking at her?"

"Oh dear, are you jealous?" The woman teased.

The other people inside laughed at him.

"Of course! My daughter is so pretty, I don't want him to lust after her." The man proudly said.

What the!? Yo girl how would I lust at a baby? Plus I'm a kid, I'm supposed to be innocent!!

I tried to play my part.

"What's lust?"

"Oi Robert! He's still a kid. Plus my son is a gentleman! He'll never lust after your daughter anyway, he'll break a lot of hearts haha!" Father said.

Are you saving me or what?

"Dear, I know that our son is kind and he'll never do what you said, idiot. Plus, Mr. Ross, please stop saying corruptive words in front of my son." She flashed him that business smile, but I feel the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. Father is sweating and became timid and Robert paled and apologized. Lady Erica on the other hand is laughing.

S-scary.

Lady Erica stroked my head and said,

"I think it would be great if you got engaged and married Laeticia."