Chapter 14

Ace Kang's POV

I recently managed to befriend someone in our class.

He is Ethan Alphonse.

When I first saw him, I noticed how the girls are peeking a glance at him but he didn't seem to notice it. I was kinda jealous at him for that. I was planning to make an impression to girls. I was always deemed handsome when I first entered school here.

I have to say, he's quite good looking.

No, he is handsome. The celebrity type of handsome and he's tall. As tall as me, the one who is always the tallest in class.

Then he introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you. I am Ethan Alphonse. I hope we all have a good time here.”

He looked cool. The girls at my front also blushed and kept on staring.

He said his last name is Alphonse. Is he that person's?

As we finished the introduction. I mustered the courage to talk to him.
I bet he is a proud guy. Every richer kids I knew that were also good-looking always scoffed at me. They look down on me just because we're still just starting our business. Even though I knew how it will turn out, I just got to know if he is that man's son!

“Hey, you're Ethan Alphonse right?” I hope he answers me.

“Yes. You're Ace Kang, right? Nice to meet you.”

Woah he is polite. I feel bad for what I first thought of him.

I also learned he is that man's, Lucius Alphonse's son! My Dad and I are fans of his works. Especially that Spear Series. It definitely broke the ice of conventional round and smooth design of cars.

Then I discovered it was ideas! Amazing! I wanted to share some of mine too! Plus he even invited me to his home just so I could see his dad work.

I was nervous and shy. I never had any friends and one that invited me to their home right at the bat!

“You don't mind?” Aaaa! I should have just said yes! And I sound so doubtful!! I hope he isn't offended.

“If you don't like it then I could just teach you how to draw.”

This dude. He is kind.

He told me how he had a hard time approaching people because he looked intimidating. I kinda felt bad for pointing it out to him. But once you got past that intimidation, he's a really nice guy.

I learned that he isn't that good at coming up with designs and that it was just accidental when he came up with the Spear Series. Something like about the house's corners. Really that's amazing!

I also discovered it was his first time entering school.

“You've never been in this place before?” I said one morning while having our recess.

“I was homeschooled. I had poor health.” (Which is a lie because he just wanted to have advanced education)

He continued teaching me how to draw. He said he isn't that skillful yet so it was fine if I were to be disappointed in some of his drawings.

But no, he draws amazingly and teaches clearly. Back then I couldn't even draw a decent house, but now I can!

With him, I know that I can start to draw the cars that I dreamt.