The After Party

Author's Note: Tony is going to an afterparty. The photo above gives you a little hint ;)

There can be TRIGGERS kids drinking, smoking, and a drunk I mean drunk Tony.

So enjoy this crazy chapter! Don't forget to vote!

||-//

Tony's POV

I don't know how but I agreed to go to the stupid afterparty at Steve Rogers' house. The house was full of people from our school. I stuck beside Bruce the whole time. And sometimes Clint, but he would wander off with his new boyfriend from time to time.

The music was loud and a lot of the popular kids were here. They all were drinking, dancing, and having a good time. Even some kids were smoking like no tomorrow. I dragged Bruce to the kitchen to get away from everyone and I wanted a drink. I grabbed a cup.

"Hey, Bruce, you want one?" I asked, turning to him. Bruce shook his head.

"I don't like to drink, plus have to go to my dad's tonight," Bruce said. I nodded. I made myself a drink and I took a few sips. We hang out in the kitchen for a little while until.

"I got to go," Bruce said, staring down at his phone. I took a sip of my drink.

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"My father wants me home now," Bruce said, quietly. I nodded.

"Okay, you can come over this weekend if you want too," I said. Bruce nodded.

"I'll be over at some point," he said. I smiled.

"You need a ride home?" I asked. Bruce shook his head.

"No, I'm fine," Bruce said, fidgeting with his shirt.

"If you say so," I said.

"Bye, Bruce," I said, putting my cup down and gave him a hug.

"Bye, Tony, don't drink too much," he said, hugging me back. I chuckled a little.

"No promises," I said, pulling away from the hug.

After Bruce left and I couldn't find Clint, that's when I started to drink and drink a lot of alcohol.

I started to feel dizzy like I was going to blackout. I leaned against the wall for support. My drunken mind was taking over. I shook my head, I couldn't be my drunken myself, not without Bruce or Clint with me. They usually kept an eye on me if I was this drunk. I look up from the floor to spot Steve Rogers.

SWITCH POV!

Steve's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my parents' living room. Everyone was having a good time. I had a red solo cup in my hand, I've all had a little to drink, but nothing to get me drunk or a little tipsy. 

I took a drink of my drink and looked around the room. Almost everyone was here. I saw my friends, Sam, Bucky, and Natasha, all dancing to the music that was busting from speakers around the room. I laughed at how crazy Bucky was being. It was good to see him like himself again. Ever since the accident, he's been kinda down, but tonight he was the Bucky I remember.

(Tell me if you want the backstory of Bucky's  accident)

That's when I was pulled from my thoughts, I felt someone sit in my lap. I turn my attention to them. I open my mouth to tell them I wasn't interested in them. But who I saw shocked me. I closed my mouth and stared at them with shocked eyes. They had a smirk on their smile. It was Tony Stark. Tony was sitting in my lap with his legs on either side of him.

"Tony? What are you doing?" I asked as he leaned closer to me. Tony let out a drunk giggled. Which was fucking adorable.

"I love you, Steve," he said, with a bit of a slur. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I looked at him confused.

"I like you too, Tony," I whispered, honestly. I was very happy that Tony liked but there was one problem.

"But Tony, you're drunk," I said, Tony smiled at me. As he started to grind in my lap.

"Tony, stop, you don't know what you're doing," I said, placing my hands on his hips to stop him from grinding on me. He let out a small whimper.

"I know what I'm doing," he said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"No, you don't. You don't what you want," I said. Tony looked at me with his stupid cocky smile.

"Yes, I do. I want you, Steve," Tony said, laying his head on my shoulder. I was completely shocked. I loosen my grip on his hips a little, and immediately Tony started to grind on me again. I tighten my grip again, making him whine.

"Tony, you're talking crazy. you're going to bed," I said, standing up with him in my arms. Tony started to giggle again as I was walking up the stairs to my room. I opened the door, with one hand surprisingly and dropped Tony onto the mattress. As I was moving to get out of bed, Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me down, on top of him.

"Come on, Steve, please?" he begged, wrapping his legs around my waist.

"No, Tony, you're drunk. We can talk in the morning," I said, grabbing his legs and unwrapped myself from him. Tony gave me a pout and let out a whimpered as I stood up.

"Please!" Tony begged again, roll over to face me, I shook my head. I kneeled next to the bed and rubbed his head. He purred into my hand.

"Go to sleep, Tony, you need it," I whispered to him. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. Tony gave me a smile, before shutting his eyes and falling into a deep sleep. I smiled at Tony's adorableness.

"I like you too, Tony. I hope you feel the same in the morning," I said, before starting up and walking towards the door. I closed the door and walked back to the party...

||-//

Author's Note: I ain't writing drunk smut! And maybe not smut at all. Unless you guys would what it ;) But I promise you it won't be good smut XD